Comic Book Legends, May 2014 edition - Son of Batman

Moderator:Legends

Legends
Comic Book Legends, May 2014 edition - Son of Batman

Post by Legends » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:14 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Comic Book Legends, May 2014 edition.

The Operator and Wing dive into the world of DC, Marvel, Indy comics and more.

This month Beef join to talk Son of the Batman in our feature presentation and Wing is surprise that Futures Ends is a weekly!

Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert these discussion will be spoiler fill and will use an explicit language so consider yourself warn.

For more geeky podcast visit GonnaGeek.com

You can find us on iTunes under ''Legends Podcast''. Please subscribe and give us a positive review. You can also follow us on Twitter @ComicBookLegend or even better, send us an

Source Article from http://comicbooklegends.libsyn.com/comi ... -of-batman

NeilIsntWitty

Re: Comic Book Legends, May 2014 edition - Son of Batman

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:19 pm

RE: The June 2014 cast…

Great cast guys, and I'm probably gonna break down and finally read Saga.

One kinda awesome piece of news that came out last week as well, which ties in well to theStarling Tribune. The current writers on the NEw 52 Green Arrow book are stepping down, and being replaced by folks from Arrow:
Replacing Lemire and Sorrentino are a pair of writers whose names should be familiar to Green Arrow fans by now - Andrew Kreisberg and Ben Sokolowski. Kreisberg is executive producer on the CW series Arrow, while Sokolowski is one of the show's writers. Both men have worked on various DC comics as well, including the Arrow digital comic that ties into the show. The two writers will be joined by artist Daniel Sampere (Batgirl, Trinity of Sin" Pandora).-- IGN
Kinda nice to see more interchange between the DCTVU and the books.
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

Stephen

Re: Comic Book Legends, May 2014 edition - Son of Batman

Post by Stephen » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Neil, Saga is amazing. I am way behind currently but when I get time to read more comics it'll be the first I'll catch up on.