Daleks, Zygons, Sontarans, Cybermen, the list goes on and on. Earth is no stranger to aliens it knows nothing about. But the Doctor has faced these foes many times and is always there to protect us and help us in our moment of . . . wait, where’s he running off to?
This week we travel to the moon and decide if we should kill it or not in the seventh episode of series 8, “Kill the Moon”. This divicive episode has certainly given Whovians plenty to discuss and argue about for at least another week, and we are no exception. Join us as we take on the hard questions and ultimately concede that everyone has a valid point.
- McGann and McCoy kickstarter project underway
- Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular Returns To Australia
- It’s bigger on the inside: Doctor Who enters the Minecraft universe
- And it is used to its full awesome already in this coaster
- Doctor Who Experience reopens October 24th
- Gallifrey One new guests
Podcast: Play in new window
Source Article from http://www.gallifreypublicradio.com/GRP/kill-the-moon/