Legends of S.H.I.E.L.D. Longbox Edition January 30th, 2016 (

Moderator:stargatepioneer

stargatepioneer
Legends of S.H.I.E.L.D. Longbox Edition January 30th, 2016 (

Post by stargatepioneer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:20 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Legends Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Longbox Edition is a podcast dedicated to covering the weekly and classic Marvel comic book issues and news. If you want to hear more the ABC television show Marvel’s Agents of Shield, Marvel's Agent Carter, Marvel’s Daredevil on Netflix, Marvel’s Jessica Jones on Netflix, and the general Marvel Comic Universe please check out the main Legends Of Shield podcast found at LegendsOfShield.com

This edition of Legends OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Longbox edition covers Marvel comics released for the week starting January 20th, 2015.

THIS TIME ON LEGENDS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. – LONGBOX EDITION:

Lauren’s Mutant Musings discussing
-Uncanny X-Men #2

Neil’s Mighty Marvel Moment

-Pick Of The Week: Captain Marvel #1

Adam, Lauren, Neil and Stargate Pioneer love to hear back from you about your take on Marvel comics or this podcast. Feel free to drop us a voicemail at 1-844-THE-BUS1 or 844-843-2871. You can tweet us @LegendsOfShield on twitter, go to our Facebook page: Facebook.com/legendsofshield, swing by our website www.legendsofshield.com, lookup our Tumblr page at legendsofshield.tumblr.com, checkout our Legends Of Shield YouTube channel, or send us a voicemail at 844-THE-BUS1 or 844-843-2871.

Join Legends Of S.H.I.E.L.D. next time as we cover the next week in Marvel Comics. And don’t forget, you can join Haley, Lauren and Stargatepioneer live on Wednesday nights as they stream their podcast recording live about the latest in the General Marvel Comic Universe. Join the chat at GonnaGeek.com/live. Also check out their podcast episodes at legendsofshield.com or wherever podcasts are downloaded.

This podcast was released on Wednesday January 30th, 2015.

Standby for your S.H.I.E.L.D. Comic Book debriefing ---

Audio Podcast Edition: