Post-Voyager

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Stephen
Post-Voyager

Post by Stephen » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:58 am

I was thinking about Star Trek Voyager the other day and I think Star Trek really missed out an opportunity to make a film or some form of content post-Voyager.

I'm always curious what happened with the Maquis and Seven of Nine. Like did Star Fleet ignore the Maquis past because of the 8 years on Voyager? What happened with one of only (if not the only one) humans to be restored back to humanity after such a long period with the borg.

Just me or do other people wonder as well?

ChrisFerrell

Re: Post-Voyager

Post by ChrisFerrell » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Voyager sucks. That is all.

But seriously they continued a lot of this in the books. Check them out. Or at least read the memory alpha/beta entries for some backstory.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Hmmm.. so I have to read books? Fine... written words... you win again :D

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Hmmm.. so I have to read books? Fine... written words... you win again :D

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:26 pm

There were a few Post-Voyager/Nemesis Trek novels that I had some issues with, but they are doing a good job of building a pretty cohesive universe.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

ChrisFerrell

Post by ChrisFerrell » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:57 pm

They are still going with those books too.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:30 am

I LOVED Voyager....but not the series ending....they totally wrecked the series with that.....not as bad as they did Enterprise....but pretty badly.....so much potential to show them after getting back was wasted.....

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Don't get me started on the Enterprise finale - AGH!!!!!! "Hey, let's kill off the best character in the series and then make it about some has-beens." :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Stephen wrote:Don't get me started on the Enterprise finale - AGH!!!!!! "Hey, let's kill off the best character in the series and then make it about some has-beens." :D
I had seen the Enterprise Finale before the Voyager one....and I'm amazed I didn't throw stuff in my living room....what a kick to the nuts and a wave of the middle finger that was to us all.....the LEAST they could have done was SHOW ARCHER'S FRAKING SPEECH!!!!!!!! That would have saved the show for me :p

I would have loved to have seen even a full-episode dedicated to them getting back to Federation Life....would have been a great story to tell