Legends of Tomorrow

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:12 am

Constantine IS coming....be happy :)

And yeah especially since Mister Rory once played Dracula many many moons ago....I'M ON THE LAST PAGE....SHUT UP!!!!

This show shines when it's episodic and not building to a big finish....I hope the writers see this, the last two episodes were great!

Garber is leaving the show....this makes me sad....this is why they're splitting Firestorm....if they can.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:06 pm

So now Jackson has also left? Sigh I will miss him. I liked how they put in the Back to the Future reference when Jackson tried to save Martin. Although I wonder if he knew about the grand child he'd have read the note.

More sexual tension between Sara and Ava. Yeah they just need to make out already.

Happy Beebo day. That well I can see it. I had a Furby at one point that was pure evil straight out of the box.

Then happy Odin day as Darhk played Odin. I wonder where he got that Trident. Is his daughter dead or just out of it?

They played the new relationship of Leo and Mick well. I liked how Leo was like you're not my Micky so let's change you. In the end it's best to leave Rory as is.

Last but not least John freaking Constantine. I swooned seeing that. Okay not really, well maybe. Dude was born to play the part. Stupid NBC thinking they could hold a show like that. Why oh why hasn't CW or Netflix brought this back. I know that he's doing animated as the voice but the look is just so right. Can't wait to see what he's got up his sleeve for the Legends.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Remember DC is launching a streaming channel I think this year....this would be a good spot for moar Constantine...

It would be nice for once to see Sara NOT get the girl....Jesus if she was a guy people would hate her love em and leave em schitck....

BEEBO IS MY NEW JESUS....seriously....we gotta wait another month for more legends so I kinda mentally put it on the back burner, but damn I would totally spend money on a Beebo!!!

Jax didn't have much to do at this point...sadly....and I think he's having a baby....so the timing works out at least...

It was good to see Mick and Snart and Mick be strong enough to not be put back into second fiddle class like he was with Snart 1.0