Legends of Tomorrow

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
TheDoctor80
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm

DAMIAN DHARK hell ya he works so well.

Please though please please more Snart. I need this character back. If not here on the Flash.

And if that hint of villains is true oh boy look out legends.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:36 am

So big news I just saw Constantine is making appearances in Legends. My god yes please.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

yeah, all the cool kids are coming over to Legends....i want to see him and Sara have a chat about her resurrection too....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Legends did get "back to the fun" this week.....I kinda describe this show as "that one train wreck friend you have, who you KNOW when he's about to go out and do something stupid so you HAVE to follow him because you want to be there to laugh at him when the shit hits the fan :) "

PT Barnum was GREAT and the perfect annoyance this week (poor Nate....him no good at knuckle dragging sad man....)

Sara vs the Men in Blue was cool, that was some fight between her and the girl....I forget her name....I keep expecting them to make out every time they squabble....because ...well...it's Sara :p

Mick didn't do much this week, but letting the cat out....whoooaaa boy..... CLOWNS :D

this was a nice course correction and back to the fun and nice to see they still have a BIG time mess to clean up!!

I'm OK with them rambling through time and raising hell and not worrying about a big bad till later....this show works better when it's random mayhem!

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:41 am

I don't HATE Legends this year....but it seems kinda stuck in the mud....

the Time Bureau crap is already getting annoying....and not going away

....the humor and fun are cool....but the show on right before it is doing it better.....

I don't get the point of bringing a character named ISIS into the show, and not being able to fully use her.....and she seems meh....but it's like "wheee ....diversity" ....and yeah diversity for the sake of it....kinda sucks....

Mick and Sara are still awesome....but this show is kinda spinning its wheels it seems right now....something is off and I can't fully get what yet

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:00 pm

I just watched the last two weeks. I loved the Titanic reference, since they had two actors from the movie in it.

There is something off yes I agree.

Seems they are spreading thin and adding too many plot points again.

They should go back to the random mayhem.

The Time Bureau is becoming an annoyance yes. Although Sarah and lady in blue for sure have sexual tension. They will kiss at least once. Plus we got to see just how big of balls Sarah has.

As for ISIS I am shocked they "added" her. She had a show in 1975, and is a real throw back to hero's like Shazam, (I actually have that show by other means), that are under the DC umbrella.

This whole totem thing is another plot point they didn't need to add, but it will be part of the big bad at the end. Now we have three mystic people on the show sorta.

Some of the legends seem to be taking a back seat this season, but that's ok. I think they are doing a rotation of crew being in missions.

I still am enjoying Mick, (especially his Prison Break reference). He and Sarah are the reason I watch it regularly.

There are other still enjoyable moments but they make the show.

I really enjoyed Nate's acid trip. The marshmallows are talking, and the cheeto munching.

Oh I do enjoy Gideon becoming more snarky.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:30 pm

It seems they added ISIS merely for the sake of adding a muslim to the show...yeah....forced diversity...wwwhhheeee, it's a shame they can't use the GL's on this show....the two new ones would be perfect (Simon and Jessica)....I mean a GL with anxiety issues and another one who carries a gun? Yeah Legends could have fun with that...

Add Constantine to the mystic levels on this show....though he's awesome and he's allowed to be anywhere they want him to be!

I don't think it's the characters (though the actual Legends team is missing something)....a week or two without the Time Bureau would be nice

And yes props to stoned-ass Nate....that was funny, but yeah I don't think the humor meshes with the story as well here as it does on Flash...that's a problem when that show is your lead-in....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:10 pm

So let's see....

no time bureau....

.....random plot of time travel havoc....

.....mass ET homage....

yeah no wonder this episode was amazing and hit ALL the marks, something Legends badly needed to happen, we need more of these....Ray going back and seeing his awesome childhood wasn't so much (though SHAME on his mother for talking down Ray when he wasn't in the room....support your goddamn kid....I have issues...let me be :p )

by far the best episode of the season, this show needs to shift gears from the season-long arcs and do more episodic type of stuff....the formula works a LOT better this way......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:17 am

Yeah only thing missing was a random bar fight. But I'll accept Nate making out with a dominator.

Isis was in her classic costume in this.

It was great for them to take a break from seeing the Time Bureau, just a mention was good.

The ET rip off was great. They needed this one off episode.

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Three words sum this episode up perfectly. Mick reading Dracula.

Nice take on a classical take, mixed in with some Ripper lore and the lure of the Ocult that Victorian London was obsessed with.

Damien makes his return from the dead. I wonder if he needs his totem now or is he magical naturally. Could this mean Constantine is coming again. Please please more Constantine. I don't think anyone could replace Matt Ryan as him now. I guess that's why he's doing a lot of voice work as the character.

I can't believe they pulled another let's do something behind each others Firestorm plot. Although I did enjoy Jackson's memory losses. And they are too close to of a family unit for it to end badly.