Legends of Tomorrow

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Starsaber
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Starsaber » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:52 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:It's funny how much better this show is when they're NOT chasing Savage....the side tracked adventures are sooo much better

loved seeing old Ra's .....he was better than Malcolm at it, and that he was no dummy (though the OH SHIT look at Firestorm was awesome)

Kronos being Mick was highly predticable but needed be done.....Snart freezing his own hand looked PAINFUL (why didn't he freeze the cuffs?)

Brandon Routh really channeled his farm-boy Clark Kent in this one hoping they'd come back for them

Scary to see how easy Sara fell back in the league...shows how much belonging to something matters to her....

Now that they know Rory becomes Kronos can't they just go back to where Snart left him and pick him up?

Least Kendra went a whole episode without reminding us "I WAS A BARISTA DAMMIT!!!!!"
Freezing the cuffs would probably have the same effect or worse. There wasn't much slack in them to get them away from him. He could have frozen the guardrail instead, but the cuffs might not have had enough force to break the ice like slamming his hand into the ground did.

Remember, Rip said something about getting lost in a time that isn't your own. I'm guessing that was at least part of it. And loved the Talia cameo.

They couldn't pick up Rory like that for the same reason they couldn't go back to right after they left.

Kendra did mention that she was a Barista while they were playing Life.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:22 pm

I do like the side adventures much more.

There was so much here. Bill Gates lol.

I wish they couldn't just grow back Snarts hand. An implant would have been better. One giving him cold blasts lol.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:25 pm

It's funny this show takes a lot of crap....and I honestly think it's just the victim of how GOOD everything else is (well not named Gotham :p )

Flash is amazing..... Supergirl totally found herself.....and Arrow does for the most

but LoT is just average....and people hate on it for that.... God DC TV fans are so spoiled now :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:45 pm

I agree this show takes too much flack for being not so amazing. But let's look at it logically. These are all characters from a parent show minus Rip. If this is a one off show like they are saying it doesn't make as much sense to throw as much at it. They really are looking for a spin off to the spin off.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 pm

True....but damn Ray Palmer was AWESOME last night (he was channeling his inner Clark Kent that he never really got to use in Superman Returns), Snart and Rory were on point (Rory seems a lot more useful since his Kronos moments. it did really add to him being more than Snart's +1 and lets them explain stuff).....was also nice to see Hunter open up a little and be useful.....the formula they used this week was pretty close to getting it right....though I swear Sara is gonna try to hook up with everyone not named Rip on that ship :D

How many episodes do they have left?

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Not sure how many are left. I am on 11, the western. I love when it's a non Savage episode. They do so well with fun romps.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Yeah this week was not very Savage-heavy.....wonder if they realized that too and steered away from him.....problem is when he's on the show they need to stop him the whole stretching it out didn't work....the last two episodes have been EXCELLENT for expanding on our heroes....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri May 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Damn this show has kicked it up a notch again....much fun this episode indeed.... well aside of the spoiler-iffic endinh.....least *SPOILER* isn't truly dead, that's good news!

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun May 22, 2016 8:28 pm

sssoooo as I had HOPED all along....we get a Justice SOCIETY of America mention and nod....hope this means more Earth-2!!!

Also Ciara Renee confirms she will NOT be back full time next year....no Barista service on the Waverider next year :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:46 pm

I'm okay I need a moment. JSA is great I can't wait for this. I am gonna enjoy the no Hawkgirl/ Hawkman next season fully. They didn't full develop those two. They left their story so twined with Vandal.

Now bring back my Snart now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't not have him in the show or on Flash.

Good Journey