Your thoughts on TV show so far?

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Stephen
Your thoughts on TV show so far?

Post by Stephen » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Now that fall TV is officially in swing, I wanted to ask what peoples thoughts on shows are so far.

For me, not a lot new is wowing me. I find a lot of things aren't living up to what I hoped for. The Crazy Ones is making me chuckle, but the second episode was better than the first. Michael J Fox Show is going to get old quick if they don't add a better variety of humor to the show.

I am enjoying Revolution again and I love the fact that they jumped ahead a bit so that we can get some "back story fill in" like we did in season 1 - that works well with this show. It's different than last year, but still fun.

ScottMiller

Re: Your thoughts on TV show so far?

Post by ScottMiller » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:19 am

Most of the new shows are decent. The only one that really blew me away, probably because I knew nothing about it going in, was Sleepy Hollow. Every episode has been awesome and creepy as hell. I usually dont go for comedy on TV. Except The New Girl.

Gamerasith

Post by Gamerasith » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 pm

No new shows have wowed me yet... and I havent seen agents of shield yet....

AnthonyBachman

Post by AnthonyBachman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:07 pm

I seem to find Dads a lot funnier than most.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been extremely entertaining.
The Black List might be the best written new show on TV.
And I just watched the premiere of Arrow, more of the same, which means awesome. That show is going to spectacular this season.

RyanNumrich

Post by RyanNumrich » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:59 am

I can't remember the last time I sat down to watch a show on a regular release basis. I've been living in the land of Netflix lately, catching up on older shows. I am really excited about season 2 of Legend of Korra, though. I liked the first season despite it's weak ending and hamfisted love triangle and I'm excited to see those characters return to run around and do more bending.

ScottMiller

Post by ScottMiller » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Forgot Blacklist. Insanely good show. James Spader is so cocky we need to invent a new degree of cocky to describe Reddington

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 am

See while I do like to watch series on netflix, I've always felt I'm missing out not watching some shows live. For example. Watched Farscape last year and at the end I went "damn. I would have loved the waiting week to week."

As for the blacklist - that's interesting. Heard mixed reviews but maybe I'll get caught up bases on your advice.