Geek Caves

Doesn't fit in one of the other categories? Post about it here.
Starsaber
Geek Caves

Post by Starsaber » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:57 am

This subject came up recently on the GonnaGeek podcast (at least I think it was recently, I'm still going through the back catalog too (on the rare occasions I'm not way behind on new casts)), so what do you guys have in your geek caves?

My geek stuff is spread around the house a bit. I got a display case from Ikea as a birthday gift and have it set up downstairs with a bunch of Funkos, a few action figures, and my Lego Tumbler. I still need to get something for the bottom shelf.

I have a lot of stuff on the walls of my upstairs living room/den.

Two walls have pictures of me with various sci-fi actors.

I also have a framed set of Stargate patch replicas and a few of the prints I have bought at cons and Free Comic Book Day.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: Geek Caves

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Oohhhhh, I like that Flash pic!!!

My whole living room is a mish-mosh of that kinda stuff, 2 lightsabers, one sonic screwdriver, Millenium Falcon replicas all over, then there's a mix of Devils and Cowboys stuff, my kitchen table (in name only) with my all in one streaming computer machine.... WWE Raw Deal decks scattered EVERYWHERE....and hockey gear...no wonder Jamie likes when I go to her place instead of coming here....heh.....