Dragon Age: Inquisition

Whether boardgames, video games or something in between, chat here.
NeilIsntWitty
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Well, I couldn't help it. Instead of continuing to post DA:I stuff in the Mass Effect thread, I figured I'd start of new thread.

From the sounds of it, a few of the podcast hosts are playing, so if you're part of the community, feel free to share your experience with Bioware's latest RPG goodness!
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

NeilIsntWitty

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 pm

As a follow up, my first play through is nearing completion. While my hero from DA:O was a human warrior, after Skyrim I think I've almost universally chosen rogues (archer spec) in fantasy RPGs. My primary companions are still the original three (Varric, Cas and Solas), although I sometimes sub them out for different conversation options. I have buddies that swear by Bull, but Cassie is my main tank and I'm pretty happy with her.

There are lots of choices to be made, so feel free to post about what decisions you've made with your inner circle. That's one of the coolest parts of Bioware games is understanding how the little choices impact the flow of the story.
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.