Season 3.5

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
TheDoctor80
Re: Season 3.5

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Just watched the last two episodes back to back. leaving Roy in Gen pop was so stupid. I didn't like the break out either. Although now he's setup to be on the spin off show. It was just so A-team movie of a break out.

I guess now Thea can become Speedy and use the red hood.

Ugh a lot bugged me these two episodes. They felt predictable. I don't know maybe I'm just jaded. I miss villains of the week not this huge story arc that kills too many episodes.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:23 pm

This whole Ra's story arc feels so backed in a corner....how in the HELL do they get out of this without wiping out the entire League? (maybe this is where they need Barry and Ray's help I guess for sheer firepower), I just don't see an easy out from this.....and I don't like where it's been leading either

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Maybe he will disband the league. Or hand over the then power to what's his name from his past.

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 pm

I can't see the League just allowing an "OK...I'm in charge....we quit" kinda thing....I could see him giving the power to the jilted daughter/Sara's other lover with an agreement to be hands off in Starling

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 am

At this point anything is possible. But they need to freshen things up.

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

They're just digging the hole deeper and deeper with this show.....interesting thing though..... Arrow's season ends one week BEFORE the Flash does.....and if I remember my teaser clips right I think all the Arrow-folk are involved with the Flash finale....I really don't want a Barry timey-whimey bail out on this story line.....I guess it comes down to how this "marriage" pans out next week....I did like a first look at Thea donning the Speedy costume....Felicity picked a helluva time to dump Ray though....geesh....poor kid is losing people left and right

the Laurel training/diner stuff was nicely done

I just hope they're not running out of ideas here, I'm not as big on the GA mythos as I should be....and I keep wondering if they'll bring back the fact that Oliver has a kid running around in Flash-ville too.....maybe that helps bring him back.....

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Thu May 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Extended preview for the season finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=iuS8ij1Jt8o

"I believe the words you're searching for are THANK and YOU." ;)
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri May 08, 2015 6:16 am

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Can I just say that it is SOOOOOOOOOO good to see The Flash on Arrow again. It's been so much Arrow on Flash, and seeing Barry called into action is great... SO GREAT!

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri May 08, 2015 12:27 pm

As much as I've been disappointed by the Ra's storyline, it looks like its gonna finish strong which I'm all about (loved Malcolm's role in the last few episodes)

though I'm wondering how team Arrow is gonna hold its own with the Meta's coming fast and furious in the DC-TV-U now (and with Supergirl coming)

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat May 09, 2015 5:56 am

Yea, I do like Malcom's role. I do think the Meta's will probably shave some life off of the life Arrow would have had. I still really enjoy Arrow (still at time more than The Flash) -- but I do feel it's been a bit overshadowed by the contrast the expanded universe (ie. The Flash) brought.