Season 4!

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
TheDoctor80
Re: Season 4!

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm just gonna say it now good episode. Buuuut, I miss Felicity so much already..

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:57 pm

TheDoctor80 wrote:I'm just gonna say it now good episode. Buuuut, I miss Felicity so much already..

Good Journey
I miss season one and two Felicity.....this woman....not so much, she was the one who was bored to tears in suburbia, so she made them come back to live the hero life, then grew to hate Oliver for what this life MAKES him be and then blames him for it not ONCE looking in the mirror at herself in this whole process...I really wish someone would rip her a new one about this.....

But anyway....not the point this week....damn shame indeed....and to be honest it was a weak death, kinda like Tasha Yarr was in Star Trek TNG..... she deserved better.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:19 am

She did deserve better, but what did Oliver do to her? Obviously he caused it. That was the promise I think.

Yes season 1/2 Felicity is who I miss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 pm

It seems to be all I talk about in here now...is damn how much I hate Felicity....but now after this week I hate her mother more??? How stupid does she have to be to see why Lance HAD to sign that paper and OH NOOOO'z live a lie for the greater good....honestly I kinda punched out on this episode...but that's because it was pretty Felicity-centric and I couldn't.... I might try to watch it again this weekend....but *ugh*.....she gotta go folks.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:30 am

Let me know if you finish this episode I just watched it and ummmmm...

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat May 14, 2016 3:34 am

Probably tomorrow....I was soooo disinterested in it and we finally saw Capt 'Murica tonight..... my big beef is if Dhark is threatening to nuke the WHOLE DAMN WORLD, that would get EVERYONE'S attention....probably even piss off Zoom......I get the concept needs be BIG....but this might be too big for an unconnected show in a connected universe

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 am

So I finally watched it tonight.....man a total filler episode with NOTHING happening....aside of Timmy Tebow-sidekick-token BF dying....and Oliver and Diggle jumping into the "Fallout Vault"....I think the only thing I hate more than Felicity is her mother.....ugh....

I wish Oliver had a moment on Flash this week....it was kinda needed.....not to mention you'd think with Dhark planning to nuke the PLANET....Barry (and Zoom even) would ....ummmm.. I've ranted on this before haven't I?

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:35 am

I actually really really liked the start of this season and now I just want it over. Please don't let mama Felicity become a regular. She's just so ugh.... plus can we get Felicity back? And why the hell couldn't they have called Curtiss in? This last bit is so jumbled. Too many plot things.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu May 19, 2016 4:18 am

I think the non-costumed break in was kinda fun....but it serves Felicty's dumb ass right for not listening to the board (this isn't the first time her being full of herself has bit her in the ass this year), but yeah...WHERE THE HELL IS CURTIS!??!?!? They must be afraid that we all realize he is now what Felicity was....and yeah her mother lost all rights to be on this show when she was lecturing Lance with NO IDEA what was really going on.....maybe she can die next week.....please??

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:47 pm

I agree Felicity was too full of herself. She should know that it's her place to be board person too. Maybe this is a way to bring Ray back after LoT. Curtis is amazing when we see him. For sure he's gonna be part of the team. Maybe Felicity will go back to who we loved.

Yes her mom needs to go even more so now.

Good Journey