Season 4!

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: Season 4!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:26 am

The biggest thing I wanna know is how the hell did Felicity get shot to swiss cheese but NOT ONE BULLET managed to hit Oliver!!?!?!?

We definitely don't think she's dead....well yet.....but the minute Ollie got on his knee, she was toast....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:22 pm

I know she's not dead but what a way to torture us. It is going to be chalked up to a ricochet.

Sent from my tricorder

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 pm

SOMEONE'S gotta be dead though.....remember Oliver was sulking in front of a grave in the season premiere and if we remember right Ollie was wearing the same suit in that scene that he was in the episode

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:40 pm

I know but why her?

Sent from my tricorder

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:02 pm

I agree, while I want the Felicity/Oliver romance to end....i don't want her to go permanently....but she is on the short list of folks most likely to, it's her Diggle or Captain Lance that all seem like they could be the one, all are close to him and would fuel the war with Dhark.....

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:SOMEONE'S gotta be dead though.....remember Oliver was sulking in front of a grave in the season premiere and if we remember right Ollie was wearing the same suit in that scene that he was in the episode
The grave was 6 months past the season premiere. This episode was 3 months past it, so unless she's in a coma for months first, this isn't the triggering incident
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Starsaber wrote:
Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:SOMEONE'S gotta be dead though.....remember Oliver was sulking in front of a grave in the season premiere and if we remember right Ollie was wearing the same suit in that scene that he was in the episode
The grave was 6 months past the season premiere. This episode was 3 months past it, so unless she's in a coma for months first, this isn't the triggering incident
Dammit...real time realities win again! Though I would assume six months later is near the season finale, which would mean it's near the Flash season finale, and Barry specifically mentions he's still dealing with Zoom which I have to think would be over come the finale, I'm wondering if there's some wiggle room between the time no the show being exact to the present time, since they did have Christmas before my birthday on the shows :D

.....guess we wait till January to find out, but I can't see them drawing out Felicity in a coma THAT long (especially since it took them mere seconds last year to un-kill Oilver)....I'd assume killing Felicity would have MASSIVE backlash too, unless they pull a Donna or Doctor-12 where she doesn't remember a damn thing about Oliver....oohhhh, now THAT is a hefty can o'worms to digest on.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:36 am

I don't want to wait till January.

Sent from my tricorder

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Random thought: What if Felicity is paralyzed and ends up becoming their version of Oracle?? That would be epically badass!!!!

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:Random thought: What if Felicity is paralyzed and ends up becoming their version of Oracle?? That would be epically badass!!!!
Well, originally her flashback episode last season was going to be called "Oracle", but DC made them rename it. Of course, that was a year ago, so things change. I read somewhere that she's going to get her official callsign in episode 11, so I could see it.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD