Season 5!

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Season 5!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 pm

.....a new team.....some new faces.....and hopefully some flashpoint mentions (but I DOUBT IT based on last night)...but here we go again....the trailers suggest it's going back to basics....I hope this is true.....TUNE IN TONIGHT!! #CheapPOP *thumbsup*

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: Season 5!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:37 pm

....well....wow...... angry.....focused....intense.....driven and Felicity back in the back seat (hell I even laughed at her jokes again).....it seems to me the classic Arrow show is BACK....been a long time guys....well done!!! That was amazing last night!! Not one complaint about last night's episode....best in 2+ seasons!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 pm

What can I say but I fully agree with you. It's good to have it back to the reason I loved it. Glad mama Felicity isn't a regular. So happy Oliver is edgy again. He might go darker or not. Lance having to bring himself back is good. It'll be a great character season. But please can we ditch the long hair lol.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Yeah, is this darkness still Laurel-Grieving.....hard to tell.....and I'm gonna miss Diggle, no way around it....has to suck for the actors, all the DC-TV peeps seem so closely knit and to have folks like that leave and move on kinda sucks, though I am looking forward to all my TERRIFIC puns :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:46 pm

I miss Dig too. And Surprisingly Laurel.

They keep mentioning Dicks city. I wonder how they are gonna keep from not including Nightwing. Maybe this Wild Dog is it will be from
Blüdhaven.

Mr. TERRIFIC is coming soon. YA. Wonder what these other characters are gonna be like for sidekicks.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Artemis is one I know that (as is Miss Martian for Supergirl)...things are finally looking up for Arrow.....I just wish they'd let Amell be the happy happy joy joy Green Arrow and not Batman light....it would be cool to see Amell ACTUALLY be Amell, I don't miss Laurel ....yet....since her Earth-2 self is in custody and the Earth-3 Canary is in the back burner too (I'd love to see Sara meet the JSA Canary....fishnets and all)....Katie Cassidy isn't going anywhere! Loving having all this news again!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:15 am

I too wish Oliver could be the non Batman light version of Arrow. I want to see an arrow with a boxing glove on it Crom dammit.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:08 am

He did boxing glove arrow ....ONCE....and he did have some cool gimmick arrows Wednesday!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Yes the Gimick ones were cool. And I remember the glove one now.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:02 pm

This week's Arrow was kinda ordinary....yeah it set up some things overall but of all the CW episodes I've seen this year it was by far the worst one....and shame on Oliver for trying a Prison Break without getting Snart involved (I'd love to see those two interact for 45 minutes!)