Season 3!!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: Season 3!!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 pm

My favorite moment of the crossover was when Cisco saw how it felt to mess up the timeline on accident with no idea what was gonna happen (and of course Mick's interactions with "skirt" :D ) ....if this crossover was a litmus test to see if the Kara-verse can hang with the others....it passed with FLYING colors! I'd like to see random people from all the shows bounce around and show up on each other's shows....that would be really cool and make the whole thing seem seamless

.....also I'm hoping Savatar is a big misdirection and this isn't another speedy opponent...that would kinda suck.....Barry's opponents need to slow down...heh

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:30 am

Savatar I feel is a pawn. Sure he's a threat but there is more.

Mick was amazing. He really is well a thug. But with a heart of my gold but bronze since maybe he's still tarnished.

Yes Cisco and Barry patching things up was nice. Especially after being berated by Felicity.

The whole Meta humans being the issue and the alternate reality was cool. It was nice to see Laurel and mommy Queen again.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:14 pm

I heard a rumor/fan theory that Savatar is Abra Kadabra.....that would TRULY be awesome (and an overdue non-speedy big baddie too)

least we're almost through the break now...it feels longer than the summer one I swear.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 am

It's just because all the time is filled with Trump stuff.

Hmm making him an actual not speedster and the fact that they "move" from one place to another was through teleportation and not speed.

We shall see what is going to happen. Sadly though I'm sure he will be a speedster because it's the norm now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk