The Man in the Yellow Suit

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: The Man in the Yellow Suit

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Starsaber wrote:
Scott the Hockey Guy wrote: awww, man....that's awful......I've been cutting foods out by choice over the years as I'm working on being a good healthy 42 year old, you ever try the packaged stuff? ( Shop Rite has it here)....its not as spicy, you might be able to give it a go..... #tangent!
It's the sugar in it not how spicy it is. My blood glucose was up quite a bit the next morning.
Oi....that sucks....I have an equally as unpleasant reaction to onions....but yet I LOVE Mexican Food....its a dilemma .....

sorta back on topic, the connection between Grodd and Wells is interesting, and seeing Wells in the suit was definitelty an eye-opener
I do kinda hope the crazy general got pounded into Hamburger....but I bet Grodd's gonna turn him into a flunkie.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 am

If the general was turned to hamburger I hope no Mexican restaurants in Central served him in tacos. (Sorry bad joke).

Grodd had the mind control which is awesome. Now all we need to know is he from Gorilla City or not?

Wells in the yellow suit. I'm still convinced he isn't the only one. We have met two. Wells is losing his powers. Or has fully. If he's the reverse Flash perhaps the particle accelerator stripped him of his powers or most of them.

Can't wait to see what happens next. How much more jealous are they going to make Iris. Too much and she'll be Dr. Snow annoying.

I loved the way they handled Firestorm. The separation and recombination was well done. Even though it was expected. Wells totally played the general in order to get his location. I also like how Stein was in control at first. This was different than the comic but made sense. Now that they have balance its a good way to develop all three identities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Grodd was an experiement in STAR Labs....they showed the license plate in the pilot....I marked out and then had to try to explain Grodd to Jamie...oi.....perhaps he will make a city down the road (ala Planet of the Apes), but we'll see

I guess we'll find out next month if it turns out the other blood WAS Wells....but I'm not fully convinced either....yes he lies...yes he has an agenda....yes he does bad things....but I think Barry is winning him over.....he could end up being a lot like Moria Queen by the end and try to redeem

The "they need to accept combining for it to work right" was a nice touch too....I liked the nod to the uniform with the SCIENCE doohickey on his chest too

damn I love this series so much it's not funny.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Was Grood made the way he is because of STAR Labs. Or was he just there to be experimented on because he was already the way he is. I too caught the plate.

I don't think it was Wells blood. I thought Cisco said it wasn't. I'm starting to wonder if he adopted the yellow suit only to protect the tIme line the way he wants it. But he is not the true Reverse Flash.

Yeah the SCIENCE whatchamacallit was a cool nod to his costume. .

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 am

TheDoctor80 wrote:Was Grood made the way he is because of STAR Labs. Or was he just there to be experimented on because he was already the way he is. I too caught the plate.
All of the above, plus the particle accelerator accident to push him over the top.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 am

Waiting till March 17th is going to be rough. I will probably have to fill the void with a complete re-watch of the the first 14 episodes. And if I get brave the 90's Flash.

Just for kicks I'd like to see the accelerator have nothing to do with how Grodd is. We should get some things that weren't a direct result of the explosion. That there were impossible things before Barry. This way the universe doesn't have to stay restricted to all meta baddies being Caused by Wells.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:42 pm

This wait is killing me.... *grumble*

though I did pick up the Justice League/Aquaman Origin Blu-Ray....awesome stuff there

They could have been doing Planet of the Apes-type stuff to Grodd, and the accelerator just pushed him over the top and gave him the enhanced mental powers, just a thought
.....I'm a bit disappointed they seem to be turning Wells so soon....or they're just building the arc that leads to the season finale....I guess this is the equivalent of when Oliver lost Queen Consolidated....heh.....I don't know how well Barry would fare without STAR's help

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 pm

I'll have to check out the Justice League Aquaman Origin flick. I've been watching some other DC stuff. They are so hit and miss.

I'm sure Groods back story on the show will be great when we get to it.

The Wells thing is going fast but I'm sure they have a Ace up their sleeve for this arc. STAR Labs might not disappear so fast.

Everybody be cool. You be cool.