Season 2 speculation

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
User avatar
TheDoctor80
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 am
Location: New Hamburg Ontario Canada

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:11 am

That is far to long away. Quick someone invent time travel so we can get episodes sooner.

The truth is out there

User avatar
Scott the Hockey Guy
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am

We'll get there, I'm more annoyed the Blu Ray doesn't come out till Sept!!!

User avatar
Starsaber
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Starsaber » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:We'll get there, I'm more annoyed the Blu Ray doesn't come out till Sept!!!
That's pretty normal unfortunately.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

User avatar
Scott the Hockey Guy
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Starsaber wrote:
Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:We'll get there, I'm more annoyed the Blu Ray doesn't come out till Sept!!!
That's pretty normal unfortunately.
I guess it takes time for features and stuff....but geesssshhh, I just wanna own it.....drove me nuts last year how long it took Arrow Season 2 to get on Netflix also since I was racing to be there for Season 3

User avatar
TheDoctor80
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 am
Location: New Hamburg Ontario Canada

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:55 pm

I will for sure be getting Flash Blu-ray. I own Arrow season 1 and 2. I'm trying to be part of the solution for those shows lol.

The truth is out there

User avatar
Scott the Hockey Guy
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 pm

I got on the Arrow wagon too late, I'm gonna wait for the full series box set

User avatar
Starsaber
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Starsaber » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:
Starsaber wrote:
Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:We'll get there, I'm more annoyed the Blu Ray doesn't come out till Sept!!!
That's pretty normal unfortunately.
I guess it takes time for features and stuff....but geesssshhh, I just wanna own it.....drove me nuts last year how long it took Arrow Season 2 to get on Netflix also since I was racing to be there for Season 3
I think it has more to do with wanting it to come out a few weeks before the next season starts than production time for features. Though I'll need to see what the features are before I decide whether to get it. I had to get an iTunes season pass to be able to watch the show week to week because it conflicts with one of my other commitments, so I already have all the episodes and a few special features.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

User avatar
Scott the Hockey Guy
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Soooooo, there's a Superman rumor floating out there now for Season 2.....and in fitting fashion the rumor is the guy from Smallville is gonna do it.....I never watched Smallville, should I?? I'd also pay good money for some kinda awkward moment between Supes and Ray Palmer just a subtile on-camera nod from a former movie Superman actor.... even just a coy "nice suit" comment :D

User avatar
Starsaber
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Starsaber » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:Soooooo, there's a Superman rumor floating out there now for Season 2.....and in fitting fashion the rumor is the guy from Smallville is gonna do it.....I never watched Smallville, should I?? I'd also pay good money for some kinda awkward moment between Supes and Ray Palmer just a subtile on-camera nod from a former movie Superman actor.... even just a coy "nice suit" comment :D
I seriously doubt they'll have Superman in The Flash. And if they do, it'll probably be whoever they have as him for cameos in Supergirl. Tom Welling from Smallville never actually wore the full suit, so I don't see him showing up as Superman in any of the other shows.

Smallville was hit or miss, but generally decent. It wasn't a full up superhero show like we have now, but it set the stage for it.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

User avatar
Scott the Hockey Guy
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Season 2 speculation

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:50 am

That sounds about right, I never watched it but I remember the commercials for it and wanting to call it "Krypton's Creek" and not having much interest......is it on Netflix? About time I got my GF's kid shows outta my queue!

Post Reply