Season 3!!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Season 3!!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 pm

My favorite moment of the crossover was when Cisco saw how it felt to mess up the timeline on accident with no idea what was gonna happen (and of course Mick's interactions with "skirt" :D ) ....if this crossover was a litmus test to see if the Kara-verse can hang with the others....it passed with FLYING colors! I'd like to see random people from all the shows bounce around and show up on each other's shows....that would be really cool and make the whole thing seem seamless

.....also I'm hoping Savatar is a big misdirection and this isn't another speedy opponent...that would kinda suck.....Barry's opponents need to slow down...heh

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:30 am

Savatar I feel is a pawn. Sure he's a threat but there is more.

Mick was amazing. He really is well a thug. But with a heart of my gold but bronze since maybe he's still tarnished.

Yes Cisco and Barry patching things up was nice. Especially after being berated by Felicity.

The whole Meta humans being the issue and the alternate reality was cool. It was nice to see Laurel and mommy Queen again.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:14 pm

I heard a rumor/fan theory that Savatar is Abra Kadabra.....that would TRULY be awesome (and an overdue non-speedy big baddie too)

least we're almost through the break now...it feels longer than the summer one I swear.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 am

It's just because all the time is filled with Trump stuff.

Hmm making him an actual not speedster and the fact that they "move" from one place to another was through teleportation and not speed.

We shall see what is going to happen. Sadly though I'm sure he will be a speedster because it's the norm now.

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:48 pm

Wow!!! Okay so I'm almost caught up. Just this week's conclusion to Gorilla City to watch. Wow I'm speachless. I love where they went. Finally seeing where this is going.

GROOD's return was spectacular. They really really did it justice.

Cisco flirting with Gypsy was the best. I liked how he was like I can't help it. Plus she's got that exit. I really want her to come back. I think she'd bring a light to the show.

Having Draco on team Flash is fun. His lack of social skills makes it fun. The way he tells it how it is. I wonder if he'll have a big role in the season finally. Loved his outfit for Gorilla city. His liking of Caitlin says though he will die, ( I really hope he's not a one season character due to his status).

Seeing Star Labs open and actually get customers as a musem cool, using a school as a test run.

Wally and Jessie are gonna be moving forward. I like the chemistry between these two more than Barry and Iris at first. They seem to have it. Even when she was being cold to him it worked too well.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Yeah, I'm glad they go back to Grodd once a year....he is one of Barry's big bad's and they keep doing him justice too!

the Wells vs Wells interaction was truly awesome......I need more of Harry hating on HR (who's growing on me oddly enough)

the sneak peek on Earth-19 was cool too, you're not there yet but don't blink :D

I am happy to say none of the relationships and hook ups on this show are annoying me....that's impressive....not every episode has been great this year (I'm not big on the Savatar arc)....but when they get it right...DAMN it is AMAZING!!! This 2 parter was hit out of the ballpark for sure!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:37 pm

The 2 parter was for sure amazing. They knocked it down.

I do agree with Savatar's arc is just so so. I mean do we need a speedster as the big bad every damn season.

The relationships are improved. The Barry Iris isn't so annoying anymore.

GROODdamnit who knew the Gorillas would be so awesome. They really got it right with them.

The Earth-19 tease is good. Like how things are slightly different the main being Luke Starkiller. Cisco is going to have a hell of a lot of Geek culture to absorb from the multiverse. I really like the chemistry between Gypsy and Cisco.

Sent from my NES

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:29 am

The Luke Starkiller nod was hilarious....well once I explained it to Jamie :D

I was REALLY hoping Savatar was gonna be someone like Abra faking it....dammit I look to be wrong.....poor Wally....that was intense and dark tonight....geeesssshhhhhhhhh

I need to get more Grodd-y again :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 pm

So this Savatar twist is interesting. He's just a man under that suit, not the freaking God of speed. He really played Walley.

Of course we get the whole
I think we need space plot device. Really like just get over it both of you.

Jesse leaving kinda hurt. I wanted her to stay. But she did it for good reasons. Which makes sense because in the comics Jay Gerrick's earth had Johnny Quick Jesse's father. But now we don't get as much 90's Flash appearing.

Sent from my NES

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am

I did NOT like Jessie leaving....I mean hell Earth-2 was just fine without a Flash when she left....right???

I wonder if Wally is gonna follow her there and Barry has to deal with this himself (and I REALLY think Savvy is "Future Barry" at this point)