Crimson Comet #18 Justice League 2x11-12 A Better World

AwsmEngrGrl
Crimson Comet #18 Justice League 2x11-12 A Better World

Post by AwsmEngrGrl » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:41 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

This week, the hosts are joined by special guest George! It’s another off week for The Flash, so we watch Justice League 2x11-12 “A Better World”. We start off with discussions about time travel, paradoxes, and parallel universes. We move into the upcoming Marvel and DC reboots before wandering off into the Walking Dead and classic Doctor Who. We realize that when we watch cartoons, it’s always a Watchmen story. We then go into Green Lantern and Hawkgirl’s relationship, the difficulties of telling a good Superman story, and the Flash’s role as the moral compass of the DC universe in all of his iterations. Since the Justice Lords showed up with some new costumes, we took the opportunity to discuss the upcoming Supergirl’s costume as well. We move into discussions about bloody nipples and runner’s trots because of course we did, and finish up with Wil and Haley’s plans to be evil masterminds.

WingGG

Re: Crimson Comet #18 Justice League 2x11-12 A Better World

Post by WingGG » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:14 pm

I like George! The man has some knowledge :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WingGG

Re: Crimson Comet #18 Justice League 2x11-12 A Better World

Post by WingGG » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:44 pm

Oh and you guys NEED to live comment the old Flash episode with Mark Hamill. I think that's a given

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk