Wells? *Spoilers*

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Starsaber
Re: Wells? *Spoilers*

Post by Starsaber » Thu May 21, 2015 11:54 am

Stephen wrote:It. Was. Amazing.

HOW ABOUT THE SETUP FOR JAY FUCKING GARRICK
Yeah, and when Wells saw that, he looked like Thor when Captain America moved the hammer.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu May 21, 2015 12:41 pm

I admit when I saw the helmet come barreling through the portal....I was .... wait...WHAT!??!?!.....rewound it and freaked the hell out!!!

This show is sooooo amazing!!!!

So questions now:

1. With Thawne "wiped from time" (allegedly), is Wells (and wife) alive again?
2. I'm glad Barry let events happen as they were supposed to with his mom (though with Thawne non-existant did he?)
3. Was that "present Barry" or "future Barry" that came through the portal and ran right into the Danger Zone?
4. With Thawne gone, does the Particle Accelerator come to be five years later? And if so.... Iris doesn't meet Eddie because Barry's not in a coma anymore...and...ACK!

and yes the MULTIVERSE EXISTS BECAUSE OF CW!!!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat May 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Well Tom Cavanagh has been confirmed on season 2, but how? Who knows. My gut says it'll be a real-wells sort of thing since Thawne was wiped... but since Thawne was wiped, wouldn't all of his stuff be wiped too? "I hate temporal mechanics..."

With him coming back, unless they reintroduce reverse Flash (which could be done), I suspect it'll be with some explanation that makes anyone who thinks about it go WTF? But what about that other side effect?

Of course, half the city was destroyed, so who's to say Barry won't go back again a couple days somehow. Time will tell.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat May 23, 2015 8:54 pm

He could be "Wells-actual" but to me he also had very much a Jay Garrick look too....imagine that and how it would mess with team Flash :o

We could also have a Rip Hunter appearance to help correct Eddie's mistake and breaking time too.....there's no guarantee Eddie is dead, or maybe now Reverse-Flash is that Zolumon guy I never read about since he was a Wally West foe (also maybe the tip fix leads to Iris having siblings.....and nephews.....)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:45 am

So I've been away. Not enough time to watch everything. Just gonna say one thing Jay Fracking Garrick. This season wrapped up with a bang. My mouth was agape as soon as the helmet flew out, till the end of the episode. Cisco being confirmed as Vibe. That's how he saw the different time lines. Eobard getting erased. Wow. The new season can't come fast enough. There was so much in this episode. You see Barry is hope. He won't give up. I need to watch this again. All the season.

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:05 pm

I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but I'm letting some friends watch the Flash series off my DVR and the end of the first episode "the article from the future" was NOT written by Iris West-Allen.....i couldn't make the name out but I found that interesting that the timeline was still in Flux throughout the whole season too

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:41 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but I'm letting some friends watch the Flash series off my DVR and the end of the first episode "the article from the future" was NOT written by Iris West-Allen.....i couldn't make the name out but I found that interesting that the timeline was still in Flux throughout the whole season too
I think that's more of a difference from the pilot to the actual series, but time travel makes it work. I haven't hit the Blackout episode yet, but the article changing during and at the end of that would be a good excuse since that's the only time we see the newspaper actually change.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm gonna keep an eye on it in the future and see if there's other little tweaks with the article..... I'm sure it was just the writers having fun with it since they knew where they're going and we don't yet....also the author of the article was very blurred and hard to make out but it didn't match up to the letters "Iris West-Allen"

re-watching this with my friends reminds me of when I was watching BSG with Jamie the first time....I knew SO MUCH of what was going on but could only mumble *SPOILERS* at them each time they asked me a question :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:42 pm

It will be interesting to see where this all goes.

The truth is out there

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:54 pm

So what was your favorite moments from season 1?

The truth is out there