The Flash Ep1 leaked ( SPOILERS)

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
WingGG
The Flash Ep1 leaked ( SPOILERS)

Post by WingGG » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:14 pm

A screener copy of The Flash Pilot leaked online. I'm curious the ear your thought either in the leak or the show.

I personally loved it. It's like Arrow with a light side. Can't wait for the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen

Re: The Flash Ep1 leaked ( SPOILERS)

Post by Stephen » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:42 pm

I'll probably be a good boy and wait to see it on TV.. We will see how patient I can be.

WingGG

Post by WingGG » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Sure, I believe that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AwsmEngrGrl

Post by AwsmEngrGrl » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 am

I enjoyed it. Some of the exposition was a little clunky. It also seems like we're starting with a lot of people in on the secret.

Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:48 am

I really believe that this "leak" was intentional. Arrow season 3 is starting to film this week and so obviously there is plenty of time between now and when these shows will air to go from the ground up. So if you already have a finished pilot, why not see what the people who care enough to seek it out would think. You "leak" it, watch twitter and reddit for the reactions, and then make changes accordingly and have a tweaked pilot that most people will be happy with come October.

That being said, I thought it was fun. I only watched it the once so I can't tear into the nitty gritty, but it was a fun ride. It's also a believable way to introduce metas into a world that's supposed to be (loosely) based on reality.

And being on the CW I know it won't happen, but I hope they steer away from the angsty "I got friendzoned by, for all intents and purposes, my sister" story line quickly. Bring Felicity in for a guest spot, get Iris jealous and have them hook up mid season 1 and get it over with.

ChrisFerrell

Post by ChrisFerrell » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:59 pm

I won't watch the leaked version... but I really want to.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm in the same boat Chris... I've considered seeking it out several times this weekend - but my restraint is prevailing.

Jay

Post by Jay » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Come on, all the cool kids are doing it.

I've justified with the belief that this really isn't going to be the same version that I see in October. Mostly, yes. But this way I get to see what they felt needed to change.

NeilIsntWitty

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Stephen & Chris. I'd love to watch it, but I'm going to hold off until the premiere airs.
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:33 am

I'm glad you posted Neil, Jay almost had me convinced to go watch... Thanks for keep me on the wagon.