TMNT 2

Just see a movie recently? Rewatch a film? Talk about it here!
Scott the Hockey Guy
TMNT 2

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:37 pm

....OK, so I admit I mostly went to see this because, 1. Stephen Amell is awesome...and because I figured I could annoy the hell out of Jamie with Arrow and Sheamus jokes....but I was actually mildly surprised....i thought they handled it pretty well, Amell was awesome (though no Arrow puns....dammit :p) ....and everything about it seemed actually pretty well done (well Megan Fox aside, and whoever the dope who was playing Falcon)....i actually enjoyed it.... Mr Amell did NOT fail this movie :)

TheDoctor80

Re: TMNT 2

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Haha I really wanted to see this. I picked up the first one on Blu-ray cause it's something nerdy the gf actually liked too just for its cheesyness.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:01 am

Well worth seeing when you can.... much fun :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:49 pm

This was so much fun. The girlfriend and I loved it. Perfect amount of nostalgia and newness.

Megan Fox well it worked again. Stephen Amell as Ca
sey Jones was perfect. His arrow mood training fit in so well.

Krang well my golly I was impressed. He fit just as well as Rocksteady an Bee Bop.

This is how the TF movies should be.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:42 am

TheDoctor80 wrote:This is how the TF movies should be.

Good Journey
*sigh*...... I WISH, but those movies are beyond repair, TMNT 2 was much fun though :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Well if Bay would just produce TF we could get a decent one. But Nooo he just has to stick his gubby exploding fingers into a property he really doesn't understand.

At least with TMNT they knew the fans they had a story that was great appeal to the older generation and the new generation of fans. Almost like they you know planned it, and did their homework. Oh not to mention listening to the fans when the turtles were supposed to be aliens.

Fun was both movies. I bought the first one on Blu-ray, and looking forward to getting the second one.

It's great to just plop down and eat popcorn and forger about the world with some good old pizza eating turtles.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:52 pm

We had never seen the first and ended up being quite OK in the second....and in a summer of disappointments and crap-fests this stood out as something rarely good (this and Star Trek: Beyond were the best things we saw all summer)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:49 am

I haven't seen Beyond yet. But that's life. X-Men is on my list also to see but not sure how I'll feel about it. Civil War well umm I don't know. I enjoyed a lot of it but didn't like some.

Good Journey