Season 5!

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Season 5!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:33 pm

yeah but we had to wait another week to find out....I almost had a panic attack when I got home from hockey and saw no Arrow on my DVR!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Yes this Middle March let's not air all shows is annoying.

I liked the Talia helping Prometheous aspect. Shows that she isn't above revenge. If anything I figures she'd be more pissed that Ollie gave the reigns to Malcolm.

Now that we all know who Prometheous is, the interaction has gotten more intense. I wonder what he has in store for Oliver.

Sent from my NES

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 am

Yeah Chase turned it up about 50 notches....and now he's pretty much on the level of all time Arrow villains at this point....he was like Dhark's awesomes without the magic and the Felicity garbage......this season has been a MASSIVE homerun :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:46 am

Finally got to watch the rest of the season.

Chase is a great villain. Probably one of the best so far. He really really had an end game. One Oliver didn't see coming.

I'm shocked at the ending. I want to know if everyone died or not. It is a great clit hanger.

I am most surprised about Malcolm and his sacrifice. I didn't see that one coming at all.

It was nice to see Slade again. His redemption of sorts. I had forgotten he was on the island.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 am

Chase was clearly my favorite Arrow villain, he made crazy fun :)

The "Michael Bay ending" as I called it was kinda fitting though, since we're putting the Flashbacks and the "how Oliver got home story" to bed

There is no way in the WORLD that Malcolm is dead....you can not kill the Barrow-MAN!

We should be getting more Slade this season....I look forward to it!! I also want to find out what in the HELL happened to Vigilante!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 am

I wonder if that moment when Malcolm was on the mine is when Reverse Flash recruited him.

Yes the "Bay" ending is fitting to putting the flashbacks to an end. Hopefully this means no silly wigs.

Yes Vigilante needs to be dealt with. Maybe it will turn out to be Slades son.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Slade's son....that's an ....excellent theory....well done!!!

I did like how they poked fun and gave us a peek on how Amell did the flashback scenes when he put the wig on at the very end....it was nicely done!

If that was when Thawne recruited him, wouldn't the Legends have put him right back there?
We won't have to worry about that until Season Seven....heh