Legends of Tomorrow

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Its amazing how much better and more fun Legends looked this week when you watch right after a pretty slow build and kinda dark and depressing Flash episode....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:06 pm

This season has gotten just better and better.....I loved how we got to see a nudge of pre-villian Thawne in his interactions with Ray today and all the awesome geek-stuff that came with Ray on the Moon....show has IMPROVED leaps and bounds every week....not to mention "Banana Boat Stein" :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:23 pm

I'm working on getting caught up on this show too. Last episode I watched is where Ripp /not Ripp was being interogated and the three villains decided on being full partners. I do like this show a heck of a lot.

Poor Lily finding out from Mick of course she isn't supposed to exist.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:37 am

I finally got to watch the rest of this season.

I loved seeing more Snart. God he's soooo good. I liked that they got him from before he joined the legends.

Seeing Mick grow as a character was so amazing too. They definitely have growth in this show. Even Rip growing to find he's only needed every so often. Sarah is for sure the captain.

And well the only complaint is the total rip off of Doctor Who in the end scene of the season. They broke time.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm

I like "Flash Snart" wayyyy better than "Legends Snart" so far (I still wanna see Mick and Snart invade Star City, that would be fun)

As much as I didn't like how they handled Snart....it totally gave Mick time to shine and grow....he's the best legend by FAR now

And Legends is basically "Dr Who in tights"....can't wait to see Dinosaurs on a Spaceship Part 2 :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 am

Of the 3 premieres so far....I was looking forward to this one the most.....and was the most disappointed by it......it seemed to be missing something....I didn't like the instant fix we waited ALL DAMN SUMMER FOR....I'm also not sure about Rip wanting to shut down the Legends but by the episode "we're gonna need them"....what?? So why shut them down....makes no sense....I get they want to set the stage for the tone of the season...but this felt like a big big miss.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 am

Yeah kinda was a messy little episode. Didn't like the instant fix either... yes the tone is set, but I have a feeling Ripples van Ripp wanted them to steal the Wave Rider. I'm sure it hurt him seeing the ship as a training ground, plus I think he wanted to inspire the Legends to just be them.. I really am not digging the really uped bromance between Steel and Ray, that's not working. I did however like Jeferson and Stein's interaction. Stein is like his second dad, and I for one am glad he wanted to go along for the ride. Now let's get to my favourite part I love the interaction between Mick and Sarah. Those two just click so well.

Let's hope it's gets better.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Yeah the Legends vs the Men in Blue will be our filler rivalry/feud till we get the main big bad's (who I am quite excited for since I heard who some of them are :D ) .....hopefully now that the band is back together we can get back to the "Dr Who in Tights" I so enjoy

and yes...Mick is this show's MVP "Your salad SUCKS dude" :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Haha that and this thing are my money. Trying to use a Roman coin to buy vending machine food. Yes let's get back to wacky bar fight fun. I don't know who the big baddies are this season. I've been living under a media exposure rock I suppose.

I do have one addition to the show that could be interesting , Roy Harper. But that will probably never happen.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Roy will be back on Arrow for a bit this season....so we'll see

want a hint?? it's a Secret of sorts to most of Society (least this is what I think from who's been spoiled to be in it)

the best news?? MORE DAMIAN DHARK :)