Season 4!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
TheDoctor80
Re: Season 4!

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:18 pm

The hurry and marry us was the best part of the show.

I wonder what will be happening to Wally. But yeah it's good they are decluddering the speedsters it was getting too much. Three good speedsters and then the bad being a speedster. Other speedsters should be used sparingly.

Teen Titans could be a good new show, but just not yet.

I really enjoyed Hazard. She was not really trying to be bad she just was exploring her new found luck. I loved how Barry tried to actually talk to her first. And the campy was just right to say "hey we are still fun". It's a really light hearted show this season.

The laser tag was epic at the beginning. And damn and am I still crushing on Catlin.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:35 pm

The preist's rash damn near made us fall off the couch :D (it's funny how the kiddos again were saying "we wanna be in a wedding!!!" all summer long....probably a hint....but yeah they don't wanna live with me yet...hah.... and now these shows might have weddings galore)

I do hope they have a few scenes a week including Wally, let him grow and have his own adventures still, I think Teen Titans is next year anyway, unless they segue it in through Flash (and Arrow if they add Roy) that way....maybe that's the next big name drop we get.... Dick Grayson.....

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY....man Jamie got mad since I love abusing that line and annoying her with it.....

2 more days and we get Ralph!!! Man I am EXCITED about this!!!!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:06 am

Damn this was amazing.

Ralph Dibny was fraking amazing. They got his jerk personality down just right. They picked a damn good actor. The chip on the shoulder was fantastic. They really nailed his powers too. Prefect use of them. The way Barry and him played off of each other worked so well. And then Barry just pulls off the mask again. Barry reaching out and offering the olive branch.

Joe glowing lol. That's a great line. It's nice to see them put the pregnancy on him. Way to tell Barry lol. The whole celebration yes.

Gypsy's dad wow. I mean come on couldn't get a better actor. As soon as he came through the breach I knew who he was gonna be. Little bit over protective of his daughter. Plus way to fly off the handle after Ralph.. Cynthia and Josh. They really are having a blast this season.

Three small words. "What's you're name?"
Perfect fit for this episode.

Poor Catlin girls got so much hidden that we need to see.

THE FLASH IS BACK BABY!!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Another damn good episode. Total girl power this time. I loved Felicity just showing up out of the blue.

Speaking of blue Killer Frost not so frosty anymore. Time to come clean. Although feels a rushed, but they will need her for the wedding so I can see why they wanted to bring her over fully.

Iris sure does pull team leader well. I'm so glad they fleshed her out more. She has for sure become more of an intriguing character.

Seeing Joe and Cecile work and talk about the pregnancy was good. They both have the same fears, but they both know they have so much family support.

Ralph at the strip club, seems like they are really playing this character well. Just the right amount of scum over a nice guy at heart. I'm sure we are going to find out that the whole Barry Ralph thing will be some other miss understanding.

Drunk Barry crying over chicken wings was priceless. And him just yelling out that he's The Flash to every patron in the bar.

And now the bad news. Wentworth Miller has filmed his last role as Snart and will be leaving the Arrowverse. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!Noooooooooooooo!!!!!Khaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 pm

So was it just me or did they make Iris super bitchy in the Christmas episode?

All in all though I think it was a well done episode. We got to see more of Thinkers long game and what he has planned.

Seeing them validate Caitlin over killer frost was nice. I wonder if we will ever get a merged Caitlin/Frost.

Harry is well Harry and he actually was a decent guy this episode.

Poor Cisco and the booty call cube? What way to get a Christmas present.

Ralph well slowly changing, but still a dick. I liked how he helped and then tried to get the Amunet's number. I hope they make him a nice guy with that edge of selfish ass.

I liked Barry's trick of standing still and vibrating so fast he can't be seen. That's a new one but shows he can still think on his own. Plus the inflatable suit payed off. Although I wonder if DeVoe knew all along he'd do that.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:53 pm

i honestly don't remember Iris at all at this point from the episode....maybe a weekend refresh is a good idea....

Yeah, it was....though I was not anxious to re-read the "Trial of the Flash" arc....it was quite tedious in the comics....and lead to the Crisis....and we know how that ends....right?

A Caitlin Frost would have been a good candidate for the Legends....but someone else got tapped on the shoulder.....

I liked the booty cube....it was the multiverse's answer to sexting but done in a way I didn't have to hide the kids eyes :D

You KNOW Ralph is gonna be the one to find the evidence that gets Barry out of this mess (just a guess not a spoiler) but it makes sense....he saves the day and the team accepts him....I hope he meets Sue soon, Sue Dibny was a gem in the DC-U and his balancing act!

DeVoe seems to know all at this point nothing he foretells shocks me anymore.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:54 pm

I too am not anxious for the whole Flash in jail story plot. It was tedious in the comics what I read of it. I think the hero being locked up and then totally being exonerated later is getting old. I get though DeVoe needed him out of the way and this is the best option. He obviously is needed alive or else he'd be dead.

Ralph did get some evidence but they played it off to quick. The courts would have to investigate if connection between Marlize and Dominic was what she said it was...

Catlin Frost is becoming such a strong character in both her persona's. Would love to have seen her on Legends but Wally going is fine too. I think he could grow there and not be under Barry's shadow as much.

The booty cube was well done... Tasteful for family viewing.

I am one or two episode behind I do apologize but the fiancé and I have been mainlining Gotham just starting season 2. Had a really proud moment when she was like hey that Nigma guy becomes the Riddler right?

I do hope to get caught up this weekend, on at least the Flash.