Season 5:

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Season 5:

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:29 pm

I have to say the addition of Nora to the cast has been a VERY welcome breath of fresh air and gotten Flash a bit back to its roots of being a warm, charming fun show like it was in the beginning, I like the split arcs of Cisco, Catilyn and Ralph kinda doing their own thing (glad we kicked emo-cisco aside quick, though next week gonna be interesting), and seeing Barry and Iris actually DOING THEIR JOBS (with "intern Nora" :D ) is refreshing and even Joe back at it as the wise old grandpa overseeing all ....this is indeed MY Flash again and I'm thrilled to have it back

And whoever decided it was time for annoying Cecile to lose her damn powers, THANK GOD YES!!! Love the slow burn with the new big bad and the "reverse Flashpoint" with Nora and eagerly awaiting what they do for episode 100 before the crossover :)

TheDoctor80

Re: Season 5:

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:34 pm

I am slowly catching up on the flash. Love where it is going for sure.

Nora is amazing. The way she plays of the other characters and is growing each week shows real thought in this season.

I too like the side antics of Cisco Ralph and Caitlin. They needed to have them do something on their own.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

jenny01040

Re: Season 5:

Post by jenny01040 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:53 am

I need your suggestion
I have cavities and sometimes i feel tooth pain
Someone suggest me
Steel Bite Pro
She said it's best product for stopping tooth decay , cavities and other serious oral health issues( tooth whitening etc)
Should I use this product?

Or if you know any other better product or solution

Kindly guide me

Sent from my TECNO KC2 using Tapatalk