Comic Book Legends, January 2015 FINAL edition

Moderator:Legends

Legends
Comic Book Legends, January 2015 FINAL edition

Post by Legends » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Comic Book Legends, January 2015 FINAL edition.

After 2 years of podcasting goodness Comic Book Legends will officially merge with Legends Podcast. The same great content will be there every month but in a slightly different format. As part ofLegends News Stream and Legends Prime comic book related news and content will be discuss at length. Bonus for you all listeners Beef and Katherine will now be part of the fun. Find us on the Gonna Geek Networkat Legends Podcast.

Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert these discussion will be spoiler fill and will use an explicit language so consider yourself warn.

For moregeeky podcast visitGonnaGeek.com

You can find us on iTunes under ''Legends Podcast''. Please subscribe and give us a positive review. You can also follow us on Twitter@ComicBookLegend or even better, send us an e-mail. You can find all our contact informationshere on the Network page ofGonnaGeek.com Our complete archive is always available atwww.comicbooklegends.ca

Source Article from http://comicbooklegends.libsyn.com/comi ... al-edition

NeilIsntWitty

Re: Comic Book Legends, January 2015 FINAL edition

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Solid final cast and a great way to wrap it up. Thanks for all the comic book goodness.
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

StephenJ
Site Admin

Post by StephenJ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:57 am

You had a wonderful run boys, and I'm honoured I could have had been on an episode of it!

Legends

Post by Legends » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Thanks to all of you!
It was a great ride!
catch up more comic news on our main cast Legends Podcast!