Agent Carter

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Cajun_Shaun
Agent Carter

Post by Cajun_Shaun » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 am

Is anyone else watching this series :?: Three episodes in and it's awesome :D , I hope it gets a second season :!:

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: Agent Carter

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:37 am

I'm enjoying it, though I find myself getting infuriated at how DUMB the guys were back then....but the show is much fun and a nice break from Agents of SHIELD!

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:28 pm

I've loved this from the get go, I just found it took a bit to get out of the Agents of SHIELD pacing and get into Carter. I really hope that they give some breadcrumbs at the end about the Hydra getting in nice and early - that would be a nice thing to leave at the end of the mini series!

TheDoctor80

Agent Carter

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Totally agree on the Hydra angle. Start showing how they worm their way in.

The pacing is good. I love how it all is coming together. Watching Peggy be the badass she is.

My favourite is Jarvis. I love him.

The person I am having trouble with is Agent Jack. But that is because I know him from One Tree Hill. Not that I don't like the character it's just odd. He'll grow on me as someone different.

Everybody be cool. You be cool.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 pm

It was nice to see Carter get respected FINALLY and trusted in the field....and it looks like it won't even last an entire episode....oh poor Peggy......

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:31 pm

It was a GREAT episode for her character! I can't wait to see what happens when shit hits the fan next week.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm glad this show was put in where it was....I will admit I am not fully into Agents of SHIELD (so far) this season and this has been a welcome diversion from it :)