Summer TV withdrawls.....

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Summer TV withdrawls.....

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:36 pm

I REFUSED to see those movies once they named the actual NHL team after them.....heh

DareDevil is really good....I do need to jump back into that....I'm almost done with Season 2 of Prision Break....it's so funny seeing Wentworth sorta being Snart-ish still, its a good show that I'd NEVER had given a damn about if it wasn't for the Capt and Heatwave being in it :D

I wish Agents of SHIELD got Marvel TV as well as the Netflix shows do.....I think I'm done with AoS now....never been impressed

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:54 pm

It's funny how I find so much of summer TV watching time has been consumed with Fallout 4.....im amazed how obsessed I've become with settlements and saving the commonwealth......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Haha gaming what is gaming? I don't even have time for that. I finally saw Civil War last night.

Good Journey

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Finally got to watch X-men Age of Apocalypse. Not too shabby. There is one thing that bugs me though why use Hugh Jackman when he's not going to be Wolverine anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:24 am

TheDoctor80 wrote:Finally got to watch X-men Age of Apocalypse. Not too shabby. There is one thing that bugs me though why use Hugh Jackman when he's not going to be Wolverine anymore.

He has one more movie as Wolverine (coming out next March), so they probably didn't see a point in recasting yet. Plus, the post-credits scene with his blood probably set up another character in his next movie. ;)
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:09 pm

It's not like he's been an awful Wolverine....in fact it's gonna be weird to see someone else eventually play the role.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 am

It will be nice that Hugh has an appropriate send off as The Wolverine. He really did make the character grow for the movies. I do hope where they move forward they treat the character right.