Dark Matter

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Starsaber
Dark Matter

Post by Starsaber » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:13 am

Did anyone else watch the series premiere of Dark Matter last Friday? It's a series by Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie from the Stargate franchise based on a graphic novel they released a few years ago. The episode was a pretty faithful adaptation of the first half of the graphic novel.

From everything I've heard, there will be quite a few familiar faces showing up over the first season.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: Dark Matter

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:25 pm

I've watched the first two episodes so far, I'm actually liking it and the concept a LOT....hopefully it can fill the void that the disappointment of Defiance is causing for me.....

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:38 am

I forgot to watch last week, and apparently it's one of the ones that's technically on Hulu, but only if your cable is through 1 of 3 companies. Thanks to your response, I'll definitely remember today.

EDIT: Good episode this week. The Jayne wannabe (Three) has a bit of a mean streak and we got some answers about Asian Teal'c (Four). ;)

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:15 am

We've got David Hewlett this week (and Amanda Tapping as the director). :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:30 pm

I need to catch up on this, it's been my "i'm watching this on demand" show and I've had NO time this week.....it sucks when you have to help people move :p