Supergirl

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
TheDoctor80
Re: Supergirl

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:40 am

All caught up on this now too. So Alex is gay, Real Hank was cyborg Sups, Wynn built the Guardian suit, Jimmy is running around in it, John was getting turned white, (did Trump write that one?), Dean Cain was back, Mon-El is a man whore, Luther chick might be good, oh and Parasite.

Not to mention aliens, (insert ancient aliens dude here),

Cisco seemed pretty cool with travelling to Supergirls world. Do you think in Flashpoint Barry actually told people where he went?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:02 am

I'm still amazed he never told them in the first place!!!!!

Somehow I suspect those baddies chasing Mon-El might ALSO be dominators and somehow they might be bringing the merging of Earth-38 (it has been named as such) with Barry and Oliver's world

Cisco I am sure realized they gonna need ALL the help they can get

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 am

Nice set up for the cross over. (I know been awhile but I was super hectic busy didn't have time for anything).

I like this show more and more. The characters are so growing, as are the actors. I can't wait for more of this

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Yeah moving this show to the CW and cleaning up some stuff (no Olsen and Kara for one) was the best thing for it....I miss Cat and Max Lord (he was the perfect "Luthor for Supergirl") ....but they have compensated nicely....I didn't need more Luthors but the girl playing it is knocking out of the park....and I still hope to hell we're gonna see a "good Luthor" that would be a nice twist

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:22 am

Yes a nice Luthor would be a twist.

The move to the CW was the best decision they could have made. I to do miss Max hopefully he will return.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 pm

the good thing about villians like Max is you can drop them in and out and they can have short runs on the show and disappear again....I'm amazed how this show evolved past Cat Grant....I thought they were dead in the water when they said she wasn't moving to Vancouver with them

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 am

Yes dropping Max in and out will work since he doesn't always have to be there to pose a threat.

As for Cat not moving.. I'm sure that was because of her man.. If she moved he'd attempt to fly again and then proceed to crash again. Or find some new way to have an accident. Maybe by boat as he went up the coast from California to B.C.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:43 pm

They've done a fabulous job of writing around the shift in the cast so far with the move to the CW, after really being under-used in the crossover I'm looking forward to seeing Kara shine again now......also heard rumblings that the Dominators will be popping up on Earth-38 soon....I'm still nervously looking forward to the musical crossover in March too, but it's good to have this damned break be over!

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Can Kevin Smith PLEASE direct everything on DC TV for like the rest of my life??? He hits the mark and the heart strings EVERY time I swear.....

nice to see the Dominators back and Invasion 2.0 brewing....I still hang my hat on these Dominators teaming with Earth-1's and a merge of the worlds happening.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Okay I've been trying to post to here for awhile, but every time something happens.

This show is getting better and better. There is just so much going it's amazing.

Each character is growing at the same pace, and none are being forgotten. The Alex/Maggie ship is going well. It's nice to see them both learn how to be better for each other.

I like how Kara and Supergirl are both growing. It's not focused on one of the personas of her.

Heck even Jonn is growing. Seeing him interact with the White Martian was good writing.

Now for Winn and Jimmy as Guardian. I kinda am getting a Punisher/Microchip vibe. Although I can't see win staying in the van that long.

Kara and Mon-El well figured that would happen eventually.

Sent from my NES