Legends of Tomorrow

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue May 24, 2016 4:01 am

In case you missed it...Wentworth Miller signed a contract to jump across all four shows during the season....so there will be PLENTY of Snart to go around :)

.....now is it CAPTAIN Cold.....or CITIZEN Cold....hrrrmmmmm

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 am

I don't care I just need him back lol. I don't keep up with the news things I don't have the time. So thank you for letting me know.

Good Journey

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:In case you missed it...Wentworth Miller signed a contract to jump across all four shows during the season....so there will be PLENTY of Snart to go around :)

.....now is it CAPTAIN Cold.....or CITIZEN Cold....hrrrmmmmm
Or Mayor Snart? ;)
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue May 24, 2016 2:03 pm

.....I would love it if LoT was focused on Earth-2..... Mayor Snart would be fabulous :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:55 pm

I have a feeling it will be a merging of world's and it will be Mayor Snart. God I love Wentworth. He's honestly the only reason I kept with LoT.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:53 am

Damn that felt like Dr Who in spandex and capes this week....LOVED IT!!! So much fun and as much improved in Season Two as Supergirl was!! The interactions with the other shows were GREAT....and right as I was saying "wow....wonder if this because Barry messed with the timeline...." I kinda paused and made a TERRIBLE pun....but it was worth it "oh....wait....I think I HAVE IT IN REVERSE"....and 90 seconds later.....Mister Thawne!!!! Damn.....it's nice to see the TV folks are starting to figure out how to make this show work (ditching the Hawks was a plus too).....it's great to see TV is gonna be fun till Winter Break hits....BRING IT ALL ON :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:47 pm

It was a great opening episode. I'm a bit behind because of mid terms. But I am enjoying it a lot. There is so much to offer. Rip was very suave when they kidnapped Einstein. Loved seeing Sara with the queen lol. They kept the characters true.

I too am glad they ditched the hawks they well sadly neither had the chops.

Love seeing Mick actually give a damn about the rest of the crew. He isn't as bad as he thinks all the time. Sure he likes to steal but hey he's not perfect.

Barry did really mess with the time line but it's a great way to keep Eobard in the fold since this actor nails it.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:41 pm

I need to see Mick interact with Snart again soon.....watching Prison Break is helping my fix....but the CW-verse is muchly missing Snart dammit!!!

I love the slow build to the crossover is starting to happen....the crisis of infinite Wells.....the Daxamites (who were used in the original invasion)....the hints are just being dropped slowly and awesomely!

We do need more Thawne....this world can't handle all those awesome villians on the screen at once!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:31 pm

So it killed it again. Great episode setting up the newbie. Poor Ray though lost his suit. But could we be seeing a potential for non suit Atom?

Thawne fits into this amazingly. The perfect time travelling villain to pop up and mess around.

Mick and Snart really need to get back together. I miss Snart so much. His tinny pop up setting up Mirror Master didn't satisfy me enough.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:56 am

The rumor mill (and the crossover pics that have been leaked) suggest that Ray will get his "Iron Ant" suit....I kinda wish he'd get the powers without them, but i can see where the suit makes him more useful in the boundaries of the show....though he at least gets to "Chill Out" for a while now :D