The X-Files

Want to talk TV but doesn't fit into any of the other TV categories? Talk about here!
TheDoctor80
The X-Files

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 am

So I'll ask who's watching?

The truth is out there.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: The X-Files

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 am

I watched! I don't know how I felt about the total comedy episode was last week, I don't watch the x-files to pee my pants laughing, I wanna be freaked out by it ya know?

The years have not been kind to poor Gillian though....im gonna ride out the whole run before I pass judgement on this

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 pm

So that was a thing. I liked most of it. Gosh how I miss these characters when they are themselves. I can honestly say there was a lot going on. And some of the stand alone episodes were great. I felt very much in the 90s again.

The truth is out there.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:45 pm

That's kinda how I feel about it....it was a thing....it happened....i watched it....but I kinda wanna see the Mulder/Scully clones take the mantle of the X-files over, but I dunno if I wanna see a reboot of the show....once again as they always do they don't answer a damn thing though.....its like some running joke where Lucy always pulls the damn football away from us!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Haha its true. And Chris originally said the agents of the X-Files should be able to be swapped out to keep the show going. Sadly those two made it work so well that when we tried it failed.

The truth is out there.