iPhone 6 Thoughts?

Doesn't fit in one of the other categories? Post about it here.
Stephen
iPhone 6 Thoughts?

Post by Stephen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:47 pm

What's your thoughts on the new iPhones?

stargatepioneer

Re: iPhone 6 Thoughts?

Post by stargatepioneer » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:18 am

For better or worse I'm still tied to iTunes for my music and plan to get (or at least order) a iPhone 6 Plus when my upgrade is available on October 11th. I had the Samsung Note 3 for a second device for 9 months or so and loved the larger screen for almost every application except for a fitness monitor. The 6 Plus's slightly smaller screen than the Note 3 appeals to me because the Note 3 was just a tad too big for my hand. Also, the Apple Watch will probably make the whole fitness thing so much smoother (if I can actually wear it - I have a medical issue with wearing things on my wrists and fingers).

With that said I did order a pair of iPhone 6's for the women-folk in the house. They, like me, are sporting iPhone 4S's. I'm interested to see how they like the 6 since they both always said that anything wider than the 4/4S/5/5S was not wanted in their hands. We'll see how they like them on Friday!

As a warning I've seen several posts warning iPhone 4S users NOT to upgrade to iOS8. So I certainly plan to stick to iOS7 until I have a 6 Plus in hand.

I'm curious to see how other people like their 6's as well!

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:43 am

Let me know how they like the phone size difference, it's a concern my wife had about my nexus 5 when she was considering getting one.

What is going on w the 4s people who upgraded?

Aset

Post by Aset » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:27 pm

I'm liking my Nexis 6 =P
Jeannie
Fire and Blood
http://tyrionslanding.com