The Best Versus?

Doesn't fit in one of the other categories? Post about it here.
Stephen
Re: The Best Versus?

Post by Stephen » Fri May 02, 2014 7:01 am

Is that an actual panel or something someone did?

NeilIsntWitty

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Mon May 05, 2014 2:16 pm

I think it's an actual panel from JLA/Avengers #3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA/Avengers

I reposted the image from a google-image search, but some digging led me to that wiki page. I'm not sure how it aligns with the narrative in the wikipedia summary though.
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

DefaultProphet

Post by DefaultProphet » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:32 am

Edge of Tomorrow vs Elysium, battle of the exo suits.

NeilIsntWitty

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:58 pm

On the latest instalment of Super Power Beat Down, it's Punisher vs. Red Hood. Having just gotten into Red Hood & The Outlaws (New 52), I was interested in seeing how this would shake out. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... /?a=103553

BTW, is anyone else reading Red Hood & the Outlaws? I'm through the first four trades and enjoying it. They kept Jason Todd pretty much as per the original DC continuity, with a mystical twist. I'm not sure if I'm into the new Roy Harper character though. Happy to chat about this on another thread if anyone's into it.
Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

Jay

Post by Jay » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm starting to think that this thread should be renamed "Epic Rap Battles of History Wishlist"