Random Thoughts Thread

Doesn't fit in one of the other categories? Post about it here.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:36 pm

It wasn't even being offended I knew right away she wasn't....it was the glory of seeing Rob's GF eat the foul taste of her foot in her mouth and the backpedaling her way out of it in a room full of vultures BEGGING to pounce on the next comment that was the gold in it all :)

but still....it was a true "Wrestlemania moment" :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 pm

Even better if the person isn't offended. Makes the speaker look even more foolish.

We recently had a Walmart. Cashier make my 3 year old cry. The amount of back peddling and ass kissing she did was so funny.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:44 am

She's been dating me nearly two years now...the only way she gets offended now is when I add "er" to words :D

when I say things are "more betterer" now....she turns white :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Sooooo, this is a story worth re-telling......my Tuesday Night floor Hockey league, to put it nicely.....is not run by a very nice woman, she has no consideration for the people who play in her leagues (ZERO customer service, no custom jerseys, she makes you wear the crappy t-shirts when you play which is terrible for someone like me since I sweat like a FIEND in them and I hate it, no concept of how to run a hockey league and she is generally disliked by....well.....everyone.....) the rink we play at also drains very poorly and all the rain we got last night was enough for the rink to "puddle up" and be unplayable....so around 3pm today she cancels our game....no big deal I decide to get my exercise in I will walk to the gym (a lil over five miles each way), get my hockey week is done massage and loosen up and walk back home...... I lie down on the massage table.... my phone goes CRAZY "dude we need you in goal tonight!!!" ... "What?!?!? The game is canceled!?!?!?" ..... "No she just re-activated it and made it an hour later" (so now I have to walk the 5 miles back in a hurry, get in the house, get all my hockey stuff and then make the 20 mile drive....in rush hour....to get up there for the game.... I'm kinda boned......

.....lesson in life.... make friends EVERYWHERE people.....it pays off......so I'm telling the manager (who adores me) about all this....she says hold on a minute....she goes around the ENTIRE gym....and gets one of the trainers to drive me home....all is saved right.....I'll be in goal and save the day right???

Right as the guy drops me off at home.....phone goes off AGAIN.... "We don't have enough to play since she canceled the game in the first place..... game's back off again"

all that work.....and ruined my massage.....and she hockey-blocked me....TWICE....in the same night.....I want to be enraged....but yet its so damned funny....and sad .....all in one.....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:33 pm

I have a funnier hockey story this time, I was out playing this afternoon, made a good play lead to a 2 on 1 and we scored on it (me creating offense is usually story enough) but this time the cranky 70 year old playing with us got pissed on D spins and throws his stick.....and damn near hits me in the head with it (yes I wear a helmet) I got an arm on it and everyone freaked.....i didn't care because the damn thing was coming at me in slow motion and I swatted it away, after the game he comes up to me and goes "I'm glad you're not pissed about this" and I went back "what was I gonna do, charge you with assault with a pathetic weapon??" that saved the day :D

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:36 pm

So you went into bullet time as the stick flew at you?

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:07 pm

TheDoctor80 wrote:So you went into bullet time as the stick flew at you?

The truth is out there
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy hell that's the best response I've had to the whole incident!!!!

Apparently I did and I went all Neo and just lovetapped it harmlessly aside while laughing the whole time!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Haha OMG too funny. I had to break out the bullet time.

I cruised over to GWC today. Logged on to the forums. Sometimes I miss the gang there. I realized we've messaged on there a bit.

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Well played sir.....I do peek in there now and then....it saddens me to see that place as a ghost town now......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:40 am

It saddens me as well. I have lost touch with a few people from there. Falling off the twitter wagon wasn't helpful either.

The truth is out there