Scott's silly customers thread.....

Doesn't fit in one of the other categories? Post about it here.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Scott's silly customers thread.....

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Stephen wrote:"PINK GOES IN GREEN, AND GREEN GOES IN BLUE" AMIRITE?!
LOL, either way green comes to me :)

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:01 pm

So I was at one of my regular customers today, he has a 25" monitor because he's blind....ok cool.....but he has a 3 foot long desk, so because the fact that he's blind and his screen is a mile away....he STILL needs to use the damn magnifier tool to view his screen instead of just moving his damn monitor closer to his face.....people are weird I tell you.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:24 am

It's all about the setup. Or the possible denial.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:25 pm

So as if it wasn't bad enough when at lunch the guy at Qdoba's asked me the kind of meat I wanted on my steak quesadillas (oi), my next job had a bad monitor so I brought a replacement, installed it and he goes "wonderful you kept my background and desktop icons!!" i'm not even gonna try to explain it to him :p

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:48 am

Everyone's a winner baby that's a fact.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:28 pm

I did the laziest thing at work today....i was setting up team viewer (wonderful remote access app BTW) to a laptop and a PC, while doing some updates on the laptop, but the laptop was across the room, and while I was fooling on the PC I'd remote into the laptop not even ten feet from me and did all the other updating under the "see this is how it works!" guise.....im almost embarrassed at this level of lazy I displayed :p

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

That to me says genius. It's like hey see what all this crap can do? I've always felt technology was way behind what I thought it should do. So what if it was 10 feet away from you. You did it that way because you can. It's like that Big Bang Therory episode where they sent the single around the world to turn the light on (or control the remote control car to get a Penny up skirt shot).

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Eh, I'm probably just as mad at myself for this nagging/foot leg injury that's been slowly wearing me down for the last month and the stupid "let's do crossovers" drill in hockey messed up my hip and I had to skip the scrimmage....man my trip to Gen Con could not be more timely this year.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:58 pm

Don't be too mad at yourself these things happen in life. We take risks daily and don't even think of them. Your being hurt just is a reminder we are human and have limitations. Something I've come a lot more to accept.

So now for a question you might be familiar with. For school due to my ha d they will be setting me up with Dragon is that any good?

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Geesh, even on vacation I get ambushed :p. (ok, I over-exaggerate a little)..... dragon is solid had one customer who had it, it seemed simple enough

I'm always hard on myself, it's nature, I started so damn late in hockey, I can never keep up, i'll never be the fastest, I'm almost always picked last (aside from 2-3 places I play goal in), and I've never gotten my limited speed back from my surgery (it was just starting to get there the month or so when I was on D before it) and now I'm just getting older and it feels like my body is giving up on me.......