Bats vs Supes, featuring the "Wonder Woman stole the show"..

Just see a movie recently? Rewatch a film? Talk about it here!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Bats vs Supes, featuring the "Wonder Woman stole the sho

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:19 pm

yeah...MUCH better on the re-watch.....I think it's for two reasons.....the first time you watch it you're like "enough of this crap I wanna see them go at it"...which makes all the build a bit annoying, but when you see it again you do appreciate it better (and the extended scenes help).....the dream/"future vision" stuff is a bit weird.... and this world is based more on the "Injustice" series (which I hadn't read when I first saw it) as opposed to the expected Dark Knight Returns.....Wonder Woman was still kickass....that scene of her smiling as she goes toe to toe with was kinda iconic! They just didn't have much more of her to add to the movie....it's a longer haul, but a MUCH better journey when you see the extended cut!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Well then it's made up my mind to buy it and watch the extended cut. I really sometimes hate time limits on movies.

Also just watched the Wonder Woman trailer. Yup I'm sold.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Good call, you don't get any extra Wonder Woman in the long cut, but you get better story....i also realized this movie is more about the build-up to the showdown as opposed to the actual showdown (damn you Martha's!!!)

I'm still torn on the Luthor thing.....