Theory About Arrow

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
Stephen
Theory About Arrow

Post by Stephen » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 am

Hey All,

I was getting caught up with Arrow post-vacation and I watched the latest episode. While many folks have referred to the mysterious woman is Black Canary, it occurred to me that perhaps this is actually Sara Lance.

My thoughts are this - we've never heard about a body of Sara being found, this new hero happens to always be by the Lances (they made a point of why was she watching over Laurel) and futhermore did you see how quickly she dropped everything to go help Laurel when she saw the text saying Laurel was in trouble.

I could be full of crap but I think this would be a neat little twist. The only problem I would have with it is that I'd like to know some of HER backstory post ship-wreck which we'll never find out (or it would be highly condensed).

Thoughts?

Stephen

Re: Theory About Arrow

Post by Stephen » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:35 am

Looks like I was right -- although Chris, JS and John all ruined it for me after I shared this theory (actually CW ruined it by crediting people)... sigh

Trekkie

Post by Trekkie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:49 pm

I WISH I HAD SEEN THIS SOOONER!!!! That's great that you guessed it and i wish that I had a chance to "be in the know" before they announced it. I am curious about her background and what the heck happened where ollie thought she died a second time.

ChrisFerrell

Post by ChrisFerrell » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:11 am

Yeah CW put her in the credits as The Canary/Sara Lance. Ruins the surprise when you see it on IMDB.

ScottMiller

Post by ScottMiller » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 am

My wife saw the credits on IMDB as well and told me it was Sara.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 am

Arrow has been a fun show for me. It's a show I go into not expecting much of a plot line and the fact that they had something that actually could have been a good twist and then went and ruined it in credits is crazy to me. It just goes to show that CW is trying to have a popcorn flick (I think that's what Chris calls in) and not anything more.

NeilIsntWitty

Post by NeilIsntWitty » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Reviving an old thread as I have an Arrow theory. Walk with me…

Last week after his tour of the Facebook offices and his Q&A session, Stephen Amell said he was going to take a quick break from social media. Some folks said it's because shooting starts in around a week, but I have a different conspiracy theory.

Lately, Stephen has been sporting a full beard, and in his Q&A session he said that "This is as close to the [classic Green Arrow] goatee as it's going to get."

Then yesterday he tweeted "I'm going to win SDCC this year" which promises something special. The work-out/parkour video he posted yesterday also didn't have a beard, so it might have been an older video, pre-recorded to throw folks off.

My "Arrow Theory": Amell might show up at SDCC in classic Green Arrow cosplay sporting the full-on van dyke goatee. I'm probably wrong, but that's my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it.

Formerly Amberite, but probably not Nellie or Nelson. I'd probably answer to either tho.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:04 am

Hmm.. Very interesting... Not sure about the classic part but if shooting starts soon I could see them integrating the beard.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:05 am

Ps. I've noticed that there's been some film crews setup show around the area that they film the Queen mansion, if you hear filming is beginning let me know, wonder if it's all connected.. Most of Arrow is filmed in Vancouver but wonder if they are branching out this way for some reason this season.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:59 pm

..or not...
uploadfromtaptalk1404741524239.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404741524239.jpg (82.1KiB)Viewed 8449 times