Season 3.5

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Season 3.5

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat May 09, 2015 12:57 pm

I'm in awe of the Flash....I admit it....the fan boy blinders might be on :D

Arrow stumbled alot since they threw Oliver off the cliff and he's been a bit more Batman than Green Arrow for my liking, but if they want to make Oliver "the Batman of the CW/CBS TV universe"....and the more I think about it, aside of Wells and Grodd, Oliver and Friends....eepp I will never say that again :p ....should be able to cope so far, and I think I'm still hoping a little that Diggle ends up with a special Green Ring and we get a GL/GA revival (picked up a graphic novel reprint of them a few weeks ago....damn.....the theme or it could still work, especially if Oliver ends up on exile from Starling while Lance is rampagaing still)

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed May 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Honestly, I have to admit that while different, I've enjoyed this year's Arrow. The Season 1 and 2 fit so closely together and had similar feels, I feel like this is what we needed for a Season 3. I suspect next year we'll get a little more Oliver-Kicking-Ass-And-Taking-Names than we did this year.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu May 14, 2015 2:55 am

I dunno.....did you watch the Season Finale yet???

That felt more like a SERIES Finale.... geesh, I haven't felt that way about a show since the episode Tennant left Dr Who....the show feels complete and tied up......I'll save more on this for when y'all see it.....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 pm

I don't know if I said this in here (and it's painful to scroll back pages on my phone) but the more I think about it the more I realize the biggest problem I had with this season was Felicity and her character's massive regression, she went from this awesome, strong, funny and charming hidden gem of the show to this annoying almost Twilight-like love sick puppy, with this whole jump the shark type relationship with Oliver (I did enjoy her and Ray and he deserved better honestly)...and it just annoyed the hell out of me to see this awesome personality go to waste like she did this season.....anyone else?

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Now that you put it out there Felicity was sorta given a back seat this season. Even if it was to build up other characters it was wrong. She's such a good character to waste her in the love sick girl way wa saddening.
I also agree her with Ray was more of a better match.

We will have to wait and see where they decide to take this show. What will next season hold for the people of Starling City.

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:10 pm

TheDoctor80 wrote:Now that you put it out there Felicity was sorta given a back seat this season. Even if it was to build up other characters it was wrong. She's such a good character to waste her in the love sick girl way wa saddening.
I also agree her with Ray was more of a better match.

We will have to wait and see where they decide to take this show. What will next season hold for the people of Starling City.
Just an interesting sub-note to this.....Amell is giving minor hints on next season (and that his jaw dropped twice reading the season premiere script)....and Barrowman was mentioning a little after he signed his deal.....even Caity Lotz is posting stuff about White Canary.....but NOTHING has been mentioned of Felicity.....maybe this is why they turned her in a plan to phase her out in a way that the fan base doesn't mutiny about it....

I hope not....I miss the Season 1 and 2 Felicity dammit!!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Oh god I miss her too. But maybe just maybe she's heading to Flash. That would work oh so much better.

The truth is out there

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:16 pm

I can't see her on Flash now.....but then again we are having a warped time frame....who knows??
And that would be odd with them heading to Coast City and likely a meeting with Hal Jordan coming soon

Flash doesn't need her full-time unless they are totally turning Katilyn

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Maybe I'm also a bit cynical on Arrow after seeing the Scorched Earth that happened in Defiance's Season premier **sulk mode**

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:30 am

Maybe Felicity will be between all three. Or just give her her own damn show lol.

The truth is out there