Season 4!

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
TheDoctor80
Re: Season 4!

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 am

Oliver and Felicity shouldn't be together. They work well and Oliver will never change enough for her.

So the grave. It's looking more and more like Lance's. But I don't want it to be. I like him too much.

This was semi filler with just enough story plot. Cupid yummy. I so like her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:34 pm

I think more that Oliver CAN'T change for her....that's different....and a bit fraudulent on Felicity....he DID change for her in the off-season...he was making omelets for God's sake!
And she was bored out of her mind for it....so she got what she wanted and back on the front line....then she hated that too :p

I can't see them holding off on the grave much longer, especially since the Zoom stuff is starting to be revealed too

I didn't feel this was filler at all, yeah the main story is on pause with Dhark on trial but they moved a lot of minor stories along nicely

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:10 pm

Okay so it was only filler in the way of island stuff. But I'm guessing that device weapon thing a magoo. Is gonna save the day.

The truth is out there.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:16 pm

We had an interesting theory last night....what if Curtis (aka Felicity 2.0, and was he on the ball last night, am I right??)....is dating a certain Alan Scott and the flashbacks are pointing to the discovery of a mystical green power ring? Anyone else thinking or buying into this?

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Hmm good theory. It is a possibility.

Good Journey

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:56 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:We had an interesting theory last night....what if Curtis (aka Felicity 2.0, and was he on the ball last night, am I right??)....is dating a certain Alan Scott and the flashbacks are pointing to the discovery of a mystical green power ring? Anyone else thinking or buying into this?
I think his fiance's name is Paul, but that was an interesting theory. Also, they just announced that Curtis is going to be a regular next season, so that'll be interesting.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Starsaber wrote:
Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:We had an interesting theory last night....what if Curtis (aka Felicity 2.0, and was he on the ball last night, am I right??)....is dating a certain Alan Scott and the flashbacks are pointing to the discovery of a mystical green power ring? Anyone else thinking or buying into this?
I think his fiance's name is Paul, but that was an interesting theory. Also, they just announced that Curtis is going to be a regular next season, so that'll be interesting.
We never caught his name, was pretty sure they did that on purpose....heh
And yeah Curtis is definitely the Felicity replacement (which they kinda needed, they've totally jumped the shark on her and she needs to take a serious back seat)

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:21 pm

.....sooooooo, nothing to see here last night, eh??

Though the hints were all over the place about it, we just chose not to look at them......

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:.....sooooooo, nothing to see here last night, eh??

Though the hints were all over the place about it, we just chose not to look at them......
Yeah, they completely gave up on misdirection in this episode. I'm sure Chris is happy about this, but I'm not entirely sure what to think yet.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Me either...honestly it felt like <SPOILERS> was never fully utilized on the show and almost feels like a massive case of wasted potential overall.....