Season 4!

Talk about The CW's Arrow!
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Season 4!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Well hot damn Arrow brought it again this week

I don't think this is the end of the league (though I was a bit miffed at Oliver....letting Nyssa die was perfectly acceptable....and gets him out of that marriage of his :p ), though it did lead to the all-out heel turn and adding Malcolm to a sorta-HIVE member (and mentioning Oliver's secret baby was kinda nasty....wonder if this means we'll see Dhark on the Flash for a week)

And gotta admit....I throughly enjoyed how Felicity handled evil daddy quite nicely....she's become less annoying since her wheelchair confinement honestly...looks like we're gonna find out who's in that grave and soon......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:46 pm

It's ramping up for sure for Felicity (pun intended).

I can't wait to see what happens with Oliver's kid. I can't remember did he tell Felicity about the kid?.

The truth is out there.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:56 pm

He DID in timeline 1 and they broke up (and we celebrated) in timeline 2 he did not....and everyone lived....that's a rough trade-off!!

I'm pretty sure Felicity was gonna figure it out....but things happened.....I'm sure this is going to come to a head and soon.....I don't think Dhark will off the kid....but baby mommy is in DEEP doo doo......wonder if we'll get some Flash interaction since this is in Central City....or is this while Barry is on Earth-2 still.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Barry is hopefully on Earth 2 still and Jay has to step into velocity 8.

I just don't want Jay to be this under used character.

When are we going to see Wally get his powers? Season finally?

The truth is out there.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Since we're up to Velocity-9 and it's a safe bet Jessie's gonna be taking some of it too....especially now with "Jay" back on Earth-2

...oh....wait.....ARROW....oops....it's amazing how these shows are different things but so connected....next week's gonna be fun!!!

So now we know Dhark has lil Billy in the fold....but what happened to baby mama? Doesn't seem impactful enough for it to be her grave Barry and Oliver are standing over

I LOVED the Mr Terrific nod and how he's gonna give Felicity cyber-legs....Arrow's left the fail of season 3.5 long in the dust now.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Yes the cyber legs are gonna be good. I can't wait to see her walk.

Mr. Terrific hopefully we see that come to pass soon.

The grave is still a mystery, possibly it could be Captain Lances. However it'd be more painful for it to be Williams grave. Oliver will have to tell Felicity soon that he has a son.

Shame Williams last name wasn't Batson lol.

The truth is out there.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Oliver tells Felicity (and it seems the whole team) next week, it's in the post-episode trailer, the whole episode looks like a rescue attempt, Capt Lance does seem expendable, but it's nice to have the police on their side again....i think much like the Zoom reveal this death is coming soon too......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 pm

We shall see. I never watch the next week trailers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:12 pm

I can't help it, I always watch the ones for the other shows when they show 'em :)

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Well that was fun last night! A nice break from the main storyline (and well handled with Dhark being on trial and all)

.....Lance is soooo a dead man now that he came clean.....

Hot damn I loved Cupid mowing down annoying celebrity couples with stupid combined names (ok I have issues :p ) .....I seriously think she's become my favorite Arrow Villain of the Week, I did enjoy putting Oliver and Felicity on the spot, and Felicity sticking to her guns and knowing Oliver can't change (but I've been very much against them as a couple since last season)....it felt like a filler ep, but it was a good one that stood on its own too!