General Season 1 convo

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Stephen
Re: General Season 1 convo

Post by Stephen » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Hahaha - that line made me laugh really good - it was a nice nod to her and Arrow for that matter. The boomerang thing was clever too I thought. :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Stephen wrote:Hahaha - that line made me laugh really good - it was a nice nod to her and Arrow for that matter. The boomerang thing was clever too I thought. :D
Totally!! This has become my favorite show on TV now, true to the comics (pretty much) good dialogue and wit....and I feel like a ten year old kid again watching the damn thing....run Barry run!!

Gamerasith

Post by Gamerasith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:15 pm

I am really loving this show... And I cant wait to see Wells become Reverse Flash

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:16 am

Gamerasith wrote:I am really loving this show... And I cant wait to see Wells become Reverse Flash
I still think it's gonna be Thawne, I can see a whole jealousy schtick start as Iris gets more and more obsessed with "the Streak" and her bloggings.....

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm

What does everyone think of them pulling an Arrow and giving the Character a different name to start with?

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Stephen wrote:What does everyone think of them pulling an Arrow and giving the Character a different name to start with?
I'm OK with it....not like either one of them WANTED the General Public to know of their existence....or had a press conference telling them what they'd be called....they moved Flash to the Proper Name swiftly enough anyway :)

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm

That's true -- unlike The Hood :P

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:07 am

Speaking of....I'm a bit annoyed the Flash vs Arrow cross-over is gonna have them fighting in it (it was shown in a commercial for it)....there's no need for that, they are beyond totally on the same side dammit....we coulda skipped the hero-cliche of they must fight before they team up :p

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:02 pm

I kind of figured there was a reason they called it versus, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen - I agree with you. It's not needed and they are indeed on the same side, they've both shaped eachother in a variety of ways.

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Stephen wrote:I kind of figured there was a reason they called it versus, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen - I agree with you. It's not needed and they are indeed on the same side, they've both shaped eachother in a variety of ways.
It looks like at least part of it is to help train Barry to fight better. Guessing there'll be more to it than that, but it at least justifies some of their fighting.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD