The Man in the Yellow Suit

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
TheDoctor80
The Man in the Yellow Suit

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh the name doesn't matter but the fact they've taken a character from the third Flash and brought her to this cannon will be interesting. Especially if they introduce Wally Eventually. I guess it could work since in the comics Wally was aging rapidly right up until Crisis on Infinite Earths. When Barry sacrificed himself and the universes merged his aging stabilized and he took on the flash mantel.

Irish was totally jealous. She gave Linda the who do you think you are talking to Barry Bitch look. A look that is worse than Darksied's Omega beams.

Everybody be cool. You be cool.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: The Man in the Yellow Suit

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Only reason I mentioned Fiona is that was the name of the young lady was about to marry until a man in a yellow suit came a-running and threatening to put her down like he did Iris years before and Barry chased him around the world and snapped his neck on the altar with poor Fiona never knowing what happened to Barry or who he was....that was one messed up lady from that as you can imagine....and Barry being the true hero refused till the bitter end (or the Crisis in this case) to reveal his identity and get off the hook....

and tough crap Iris....comes with taking Eddie's key and walking in that door....dude's got a right to a life....imagine if Iris had seen the drunken stumble exchange with Barry and Catylin :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Crap I never did get back to that.....Atom's suit isn't ready yet....it's a shame they rushed Oliver back into the mess so quickly, Atom saving the day would have made things more interesting....and messy when ollie did return....ah well.....

Jamie said the same thing about Cisco and Katliyn, they just don't mesh like say Diggle and Felicity do (just to pick names)

Piper is still my favorite villian so far....even though he has that damned Harry Potter look to him.....and wonder if he will STAY a villian once Wells turns on Barry, or does he end up saving the day....that's WAYYYY down the road though......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:16 am

I forgot about Fiona lol ( face palm).

Caitlin and Cisco don't mesh well because they are both intellectual characters. They are serving the same purpose basically. It's not they don't work well together it's just the chemistry isn't there. Barry and Caitlin though are gems together alone.

Yeah poor Iris. Lol. Well it wouldn't be a CW show without love trapezoids.

I do like the idea they kept the proper origin for Firestorm. The two fused together.

Piper I have to admit is a great villain. And the whole Harry Potter thing is true. I think it's the stereotype of super smart = glasses nerd look. I can't wait to see what other damage he does. If he becomes a good guy I really hope it's not till season 2 last had or season 3.

I too agree Oliver was rushed back in very fast. they could have done a bit more. Maybe we shall see the Lazarus pit at the end of season 3.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:37 am

No worries.....Fiona was vague and I think might still be in a looney bin somewhere 30 years later!

that's true, it's also that Cisco is better at it (and damn I loved his mean streak on Harry Piper :D )...he just outshines Caitlin when they share scenes

and yeah the "crush flowchart" might explode on this show if Caitlin drinks more with Barry!

The Firestorm origin was told so proper and cool and I don't even mind the silly acronym for him!

I'd almost like to see Piper end up in Starling City, let the universes blend a little..... Harry Piper I think is officially my new nickname for him (TAKE THAT CISCO!!!!)

It's still possible Katana used some Lazarus Pit Shenanigans to revive Oliver too.....they never really explained HOW she brought him back after all.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 am

Well Firestorm is officially a wicked dude. I am glad the origin was told so well. The two merged is the way it was in the comics.

Iris is such a biatch. Running her mouth to Linda. But I'm glad she took Barry back. The eating of the pepper was hilarious.

Everything rocked in this episode.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:13 am

That is my one downside on this series.....I adored Iris in the comics.....now she's almost as annoying as Barbara in Gotham.....no that was harsh.... I'm sorry

That pepper scene reminded me when I ate one of those death peppers in a Gen Tso's Chicken many moons ago....oh myyyyyyyyyyy

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:06 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:That is my one downside on this series.....I adored Iris in the comics.....now she's almost as annoying as Barbara in Gotham.....no that was harsh.... I'm sorry

That pepper scene reminded me when I ate one of those death peppers in a Gen Tso's Chicken many moons ago....oh myyyyyyyyyyy
I wouldn't go that far, but Iris is my least favorite character in the series. I realized last week that I can't have General Tso's chicken any more. :( Blood glucose spiked quite a bit the next morning.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Starsaber wrote:I wouldn't go that far, but Iris is my least favorite character in the series. I realized last week that I can't have General Tso's chicken any more. :( Blood glucose spiked quite a bit the next morning.
Yeah I pulled back on the comment....Barbara is the only person on any TV show I watch that I actually scream and curse for her scenes to end.....Iris is nowhere that level of rage (but she's a bit selfish and living in her own little bubble too much....reminds me of an old friend of mine....probably why it pushes muy buttons a bit)

awww, man....that's awful......I've been cutting foods out by choice over the years as I'm working on being a good healthy 42 year old, you ever try the packaged stuff? ( Shop Rite has it here)....its not as spicy, you might be able to give it a go..... #tangent!

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote: awww, man....that's awful......I've been cutting foods out by choice over the years as I'm working on being a good healthy 42 year old, you ever try the packaged stuff? ( Shop Rite has it here)....its not as spicy, you might be able to give it a go..... #tangent!
It's the sugar in it not how spicy it is. My blood glucose was up quite a bit the next morning.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD