The Man in the Yellow Suit

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
TheDoctor80
Re: The Man in the Yellow Suit

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:39 am

Fixed points do happen in DCU but it's called something different.

Wells might only have access to certain info. For example there is a Flash museum but other 's effected are. Just side notes lost in the records of time. He is only fixated on Barry.

True Wells is Star Labs but Barry doesn't need Star Labs. That's something that was introduced to the comics later on. Remember he is himself a scientist. I think they will have some falling out and Barry will break away from Wells. Or Cisco could just take the place over. Which would rock. I like how Cisco wanted to earn the police force respect and got it.

As for your GF photoshopping you in can she do that for me too. Lol that image means a lot to me. Helped in my split up with my ex.

Everybody be cool. You be cool.

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:17 am

TheDoctor80 wrote: True Wells is Star Labs but Barry doesn't need Star Labs. That's something that was introduced to the comics later on. Remember he is himself a scientist. I think they will have some falling out and Barry will break away from Wells. Or Cisco could just take the place over. Which would rock. I like how Cisco wanted to earn the police force respect and got it.
If Wells has to go, my preference would be for Ray Palmer to buy Star Labs.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:50 am

Hmm Ray buying Star Labs. Interesting proposal.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:42 pm

I'd say the whole Flashpoint saga (which is possible for the TV series) was all about "breaking a fixed point in time" ....so to speak....

Barry doesn't need STAR Labs, but he does rely on his friendships there....especially Wells....he'd be a different person (and it fits the super hero format the CW seems to love with the team and radio contact and all) without those voices in his ear.....

She talked big about it, but she's probably long forgotten about it after the torment (and good chili) I subjected her to for the Super Bowl last night....I wish to hell I could get her to post here :p

I like the idea of a Palmer/STAR crossover.....do Arrow and Flash film in the same locale? If not that's alotta travel for Mr Routh.....

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote: I like the idea of a Palmer/STAR crossover.....do Arrow and Flash film in the same locale? If not that's alotta travel for Mr Routh.....
Yeah, they're both Vancouver. And I was thinking he'd move over to Flash instead of being on Arrow next season. Of course, then there are the rumors of an Atom spin-off.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:05 am

They're gonna have to start cloning poor Felicity if they keep making all these spinoffs with her man-interests :D

If he's part time on both Flash and Arrow no reason he can't make a phone call and jump from city to city after all!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Felicity could become one busy woman. Support group for three heroes. Kinda Oracle like in a sense.

I can see Atom doing a lot of crossover. When they get his suit functional.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:23 pm

I like that idea....Felicity as the Oracle.....that's just brilliant!!!!

The suit is coming based on the spoiler/rumor monglers!!!

Its amazing how with each Flash episode I love that damn show more and more!! Loved the Grodd preview too!!!

Anyone else notice that Dr Snow was a LOT less annoying this week and stood on her own for once?? Jamie says its because she was seperated from Cisco, but I think it was good to see her get her own moments...."did you peek?? You deserve a peek Barry!!!" that whole drunken scene was total hilarity....and reminded me of a friend of mine...oi !!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Felicity is basically the Oracle type already. The girl is damn good. I'm going to Arrow territory for a moment. No Lazarus pit!!! And I'm glad Felicity is angry at Oliver for the alliance with Malcom.

I can't wait to see the suit function. Thought the Brick taking the Glades might have brought it out.

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread of the Flash.

I too love this show more and more. Each episode brings more and more.

I for sure noticed Dr Snow wasn't so annoying. She is stepping up. Let her grow. Not always be with Cisco. The did you peek made me laugh. And the hungover the next morning way funny.

Grood was good. He looked menacing and frightful. Utility workers are the red shirts of the modern world.

Piper is out. He'll be back. I can't wait to see his return. And Cisco had some bad ass moments with him. The little scuffle and the vibration remote. He can be cold too. I think separating Cisco and Caitlin will be good for the two.

Not sure how I feel about Linda Park. Not that I'm against Barry having other love interests. Linda though is Wally West's wife in the comics.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:47 pm

I would have gotten more of a kick out of Barry dating a girl named Fiona personally but that's just me, I did cheer the moment she met Iris too, even Jamie was like "see how it feels....and mumbled....bitch" ....at Iris....classic...more on this when I'm not typing between red lights!