Wells? *Spoilers*

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
TheDoctor80
Re: Wells? *Spoilers*

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Yeah I never actually get to watch the show on TV. I stream it. That's why I don't get the next week trailers.

Yeah the passing through the truck was amazing. I was waiting for that too. I got goose bumps when it happened. Wells Thawne is pouring on the experience advice. And Barry is catching on that Wells knows too much.

I'm excited to see what's next.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:10 pm

.....well we're back on tomorrow and no more breaks till the season finale!!!! Shit's about to get real and damn I'm excited for it!!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 am

Bring it on. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. The season will ramp up and leave us breathless.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:26 am

So was it just me or did Ray fit a helluva lot more with the Flash people then he does on Arrow? It's probably all the science-y people....

look......up in the sky......

epic!!!

God I love this show so much!!!!

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Oh....and one more thing....both me and Jamie totally HATE Iris....what a selfish dick thing "you need to tell me EVERYTHING" crap....somethings you're better off NOT knowing, if you're willing to live with the trust, trust the damn frakker!!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 am

Holly shit yes Iris. I don't want her to be that way. Although it could be just a defence cause she knows she doesn't belong with detective pretty boy.

Ray totally fits better with Flash crew. So he's a good cross over piece... Once again though secret identities don't mean much. Flys right in and is like, "hi I'm Ray."

This show keeps getting better and better.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:35 am

Outisde of knowing what Iris and Barry SHOULD be.....Iris is pissing away a VERY good and relaible relationship and she's an idiot for it

Amazing how Ray was the beam of light in a pretty dark Flash episode....and I love how people can slide back and forth from each show....hope there's more of that, I love how seamlessly the shows do that and don't miss a beat as their own shows

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:00 pm

It's no wonder why Eobard wants to hurt Barry, Iris was such a bitch to Eddie it effected all his decedent's. If Barry never was alive Iris wouldn't have been that way.

Thus was a pretty dark episode for the Flash, but it worked so well. Ray was the light. It was great. I like how Felicity knew Barry was off. And the whole line it's like I'm dating Barry in Oliver's body was hilarious.

Cisco remembering the proper time line . That was something I didn't see coming. I wonder if they will ever figure out Wells actually died 15 years ago. Maybe the tip from Dr Mcgee will help.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:04 pm

They showed Joe and Barry finding Wells-actual's body in the commercial FYI

I'm wondering if Iris is remembering the unmasking moment too and maybe it's why she's being extra bitchy of late too....

Bast_theNemean

Post by Bast_theNemean » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:34 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:They showed Joe and Barry finding Wells-actual's body in the commercial FYI

I'm wondering if Iris is remembering the unmasking moment too and maybe it's why she's being extra bitchy of late too....
Or the reason she is bitchy is because people aren't honest with her.
I mean, in episode 15, Eddie rung her out for struggling her emotions and demanded honesty from her. Yet when she asks for it, she suppose to just accept the lies or be condemned by the fandom. The actress even said that Iris didn't really buy the whole "You're partner Mason went off to Brazil" thing, so this attitude of "Okay, I've given you time and I want some honesty now" is perfectly acceptable. Seriously this plotline surrounding Iris is so stupid, like the girl was kidnapped (which she smartly alerted them to her position and then punched her assailant), was held hostage with them (which together they plotted their way out sans words and she completed the mission flawlessly -even shot the guy-), and most recently been poisoned by the Tricksters (which she calmly just called her Dad, didn't panic, and even spoke back at the guy who had poisoned her).

So how is she being protected? The logic being applied here is clearly grade school level, which is insulting to 5th graders because plenty of them are smarter than this. So why can't Joe, Eddie, Barry and everyone realize this?

Oh and it's Cisco and Joe. Which is interesting, since it means Caitlin isn't buying the whole evil Wells thing. I guess given all she's been through she wouldn't want to believe that Wells would almost kill her fiance (it's complicated) or nearly blow up city which causes her to lose her reputation. She's loyal to him because otherwise, what has she been loyal too and given up her life fighting for. Oh! I bet that is what begins to break her and she goes all frosty.