Wells? *Spoilers*

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Wells? *Spoilers*

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon May 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Oh I know, every time I saw Quicksilver on screen during the Avengers I kept going *hrmpf* he's no Barry....it was actually annoying Jamie a LOT....then I kept calling Black Widow "Black Canary".....i'm a DC kid what can I say? :p

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed May 06, 2015 2:56 pm

....I give them credit....this was actually the first episode I DIDN'T hate Iris!!

Grodd was cool....Scott wish Grodd were smarter....but Scott think Grodd get smarter as things go along, this whole Thawne to Thawne heart to heart conversation doesn't seem to be going well....Wells seems hellbent on getting Eddie to dislike Barry, curious to see where this is going....this wasn't as good as last week's episode, but it did its job of making Iris FINALLY feel like she belonged (though it was still a bit fraudlent how she was mad at the world for hiding stuff, but she won't open up about Barry at the same time)

my next question is HOW IN THE HELL does Barry get Oliver's help without completely pissing down the toilet everything that's going on in Arrow?....I guess we might be seeing a Red Streak in Starling tonight....

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri May 08, 2015 6:09 am

Oh I loved Grodd - well done. I think they've shown how quickly he's progressing and I think next season we should get some good Groddage.... I love how they've worked him in slowly too. As for the Arrow tie-in... they've screwed up a couple things this second half with the tie-in. Ie. Other then Lance talking about how he was mad at Laurel - it really didn't fit well with the prior episode. Then when Felicity was on Arrow, she talked about how Oliver was considering joining the league of the assassins, which at the time didn't fit great. They've been having issues balancing - so I kind of am expecting that to a degree this week.

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Fri May 08, 2015 11:16 am

Stephen wrote:Oh I loved Grodd - well done. I think they've shown how quickly he's progressing and I think next season we should get some good Groddage.... I love how they've worked him in slowly too. As for the Arrow tie-in... they've screwed up a couple things this second half with the tie-in. Ie. Other then Lance talking about how he was mad at Laurel - it really didn't fit well with the prior episode. Then when Felicity was on Arrow, she talked about how Oliver was considering joining the league of the assassins, which at the time didn't fit great. They've been having issues balancing - so I kind of am expecting that to a degree this week.
The timeline is a bit off between the two shows at the moment because of the decision to have the Flash finale the week after the Arrow one (presumably because of some timeline shifting cliffhanger).
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri May 08, 2015 12:25 pm

They did give us a sniff of the fact that Oliver is faking it all on Arrow this week, and with Barry running all over the place this week, hopefully we get a full answer (especially since Oliver's gonna need Barry next week me thinks)

I did like Grodd too, I just wanted to do my cheesy Grimlock impression :D

The balance may not be there but the character interaction from show to show is smooth, logical and works well, that's more important to me :)

I still see Wells whipping on Barry, Oliver and Firestorm this week though....

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Boy I was wrong on picking the winner of that fight..... Oliver totally "Batman-ed" Wells' "Superman"....woot technology with some help from Ray Palmer, guess they had been working on that for a while....makes sense and its also interesting that they have a contingency plan in case they ever needed to bring Barry down eh?

And Barry whisking Oliver away while he was playing Ra's was nicely explained and ties into the next episode of Arrow and maybe next week as well too.....seems like we're jumping right into the Flashpoint next week.....

was Wells' endgame with the accelerator this week time travel to go back home? Probably

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed May 13, 2015 10:33 pm

THAT END WAS SUPER AMAZING. I've kept it on my DVR just to play over and over... As soon as Firestorm came in I needed a change of pants... toss in Ollie and... well I won't be that graphic. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

stargatepioneer

Post by stargatepioneer » Thu May 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Wow.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri May 15, 2015 4:37 am

stargatepioneer wrote:Wow.
I really need to add a like button to the forum

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Fri May 15, 2015 4:44 am

Yeah....watching it again tonight.....I will third the WOW of that.... I'm in pure fanboy AWE of this show...every week!!!

I'm just wondering how Barry jumping the timeline like he's planning to next doesn't only screw up the Flash but the effects it could have over on Arrow too (my theory is this is how they re-write the "happy ending that should have been saved for the end of the series" story arc Arrow just had)

the possibliltes are endless once this show goes timey whimey......