Wells? *Spoilers*

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Starsaber
Re: Wells? *Spoilers*

Post by Starsaber » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:So I re-watched it with Jamie last night....oddly enough she HATED the episode (and I do see her point), it drove her nuts how easily and stupidly everyone (but Wells mind you) feel for the every-man's shapeshifting, I guess it's easier to see when you're on the outside noticing people not act like themselves......I tried to say that all the Wells investigating and questioning had them off their games, she wasn't having it....and a question we had at the same time was "how in the hell did Cisco have time to make the necklace for Canary?" the only reach I had was there's a STAR labs in Starling, even then she was like "when did he have time?" *sigh* creative licensing FAIL....i end up saying "well its ok because the Canary in the Comics had the same choker/necklace anyway"....other funny thing, I picked up a GL/GA trade paperback and have been reading through it all week and I laughed at how much the Flash and Green Arrow didn't get along in the comics :D
There was a STAR Labs warehouse in Starling in Season 2, but Caitlin and Cisco were shutting it down when Deathstroke raided it.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:41 am

I figure cisco had all the resources he needed in the van they brought. Probably did it while Joe drove to the crime scene and such.

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 am

I like that....but I know Jamie won't buy it :p

I had told her "there's a STAR labs in Starling"....she didn't have any of that either.....booooo

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Just sat it's Cisco he made a freaking gold gun with who knows where he got the parts for..

Live long and prosper.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:57 pm

I tried, she then gave me a speech firmly stating that she doesn't have my "Flash credentials" and didn't wanna hear it....it turned into one of our typical play spats that I usually incite when she's working :D

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:16 am

I have a new theory for the final episode of the season. Barry and Eobard go back in time in the course of their fight and get separated. Barry returns to the present... in the middle of a battle between Vibe and Killer Frost, meaning that something he and Eobard did in the past changed the timeline.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:28 am

Oh my God, after tonight's episode....i'm.....just.....blown.....away.....that was the most amazing hour of TV like ever.....the build....the timing....this might be the greatest TV show I've ever obsessed over, amazingly dethroning BSG in less than a full season!!!!

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:30 am

That was a really good episode and while I usually hate when shows add something that throws away a bunch of stuff (Wells spying on them all), it worked, and it worked damn well. It was neat too that the jig is finally up, but in a way Wells is out to do his thing. The Flashbacks were good to. Overall, just really impressed with this episode.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:04 pm

I keep saying it....and I hopefully will never stop saying it....the Flash has been a well-woven masterpiece of just amazingness.....I can't wait to watch this again tonight :)

I even like how Wells has some "buyer's remorse" and he is legit getting attached to the Flash crew.....perhaps "there is still good in him"......

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:31 am

This show is by far the best thing I have watched in a long time. When they give answers to questions, they simply pose more. Wells spying on them of course he would. Why wouldn't he. The trap was amazing. The episode was flawless. The reveal to Eddie OMCROM.

The truth is out there