Season 2!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
TheDoctor80
Re: Season 2!

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:41 am

Oh yes Henry may be Jay. The man in the iron mask.

There was a lot happening with the whole Vibe story too. Cisco's brother and dopplebrother.

Zoom breaking the necks of all those people. So much death.

Yeah Barry disolving was something unexpected, bit I do remember something I heard back I season one that Grant might be leaving after season 2 and they would cast for someone to play Wally and take over as the Flash. Now this might be temporary but who knows.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon May 09, 2016 12:08 pm

If Gustin leaves there's no show...period....no way around it.....that would be terrible and just ruin this show.....especially since this Wally kinda ....really sucks too.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:36 am

Yeah I agree, not sure if it was a temporary leave or permanent or if it was true or not. Hopefully it's a false thing.
I agree Wally is not too strong but maybe he will grow.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue May 10, 2016 3:11 am

It just wouldn't feel right to dump him into the big red suit right away....let him be Impulse for a while....it sounds better than Kid Flash

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue May 10, 2016 11:34 am

TheDoctor80 wrote:Yeah I agree, not sure if it was a temporary leave or permanent or if it was true or not. Hopefully it's a false thing.
I agree Wally is not too strong but maybe he will grow.

Good Journey
If he isn't in tonight's episode much, it was probably when he was down in LA filming the Supergirl crossover.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue May 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Heh, I hadn't thought about that and figured it was just filmed during the break on the Flash....well played sir!

What a wacked-out excuse they came up with....why not just have the time pass when he blinked out....having Cisco vibe and seeing Kara and Barry together woulda been pretty cool......

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:Heh, I hadn't thought about that and figured it was just filmed during the break on the Flash....well played sir!

What a wacked-out excuse they came up with....why not just have the time pass when he blinked out....having Cisco vibe and seeing Kara and Barry together woulda been pretty cool......
They were probably planning something along these lines anyways, but shifted the focus of the episode to account for it. It would also explain why he didn't say much about Supergirl in the episode where he blinked out. They probably just went back in and filmed an insert for him to react to having blinked out.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:22 pm

We shall see what happens.

I have a new crazy theory that Barry is now trapped in the speed force and will have to find his way out. When he does come out he'll be faster than he's ever been.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Tue May 10, 2016 10:22 pm

TheDoctor80 wrote:We shall see what happens.
I have a new crazy theory that Barry is now trapped in the speed force and will have to find his way out. When he does come out he'll be faster than he's ever been.
He's with the train man from Matrix Revolutions :D

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed May 11, 2016 1:56 pm

last night.....WOW..... Holy crap the awful stumbling and weak buildup to all that was CERTAINLY well worth it.....now next week feels like Barry's gonna have his own version of Knightfall where Bane threw everything and the kitchen sink at Bats.....looks like it's Barry's turn this week....good Lord......

I did like how it was Barry holding Barry back....and it was handled fabulously!

Also was interesting how Jessie was comatose and Wally wasn't......