Season 2!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Season 2!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed May 18, 2016 12:32 pm

It's funny how Laurel-2 looked more Black Canary then Sara or laurel-1 did ....heh, I kinda knew she was coming though.....it's a shame they made Earth-2 into Earth-3, I'd have liked to see some more heroes from that world....but still, it's funny how they kill people on Earth-1 and then whip out their Earth-2 versions.....I still don't know how they wrap all this up in one episode next week....dang.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:32 am

I don't think they do. I think it'll be a two season arc. Which would be killer(frost). I don't want them to just wrap it up so easy. There is a lot they can explore. Unless they are already doing crisis.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu May 19, 2016 4:00 am

I don't think they CAN do the Crisis......that would involve the movie-verse too....that would be bad bad bad

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Thu May 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:I don't think they CAN do the Crisis......that would involve the movie-verse too....that would be bad bad bad
They can do a Crisis without doing the Crisis. A couple days ago I had an idea that they could keep Supergirl in its own reality up until episode 8 of each next season, then do a 4 night crossover "Crisis" event that results in National City being brought over to CW Earth 1 to allow for future crossovers after that.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu May 19, 2016 5:59 pm

I'd just rather they do it and NOT call it a Crisis event....heh, make Max Lord the reason it happens and he screws up and merges the planets (I'm sure he's aware that Barry was there and probably working on it)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Well we know Cisco saw what is gonna happen possibly. Barry is gonna have to figure something out to fix it all. Speedforce will be the answer.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed May 25, 2016 10:08 pm

HOLY SHIT....that ending!!!!! :)

So now does this shake all FOUR DC-U TV shows to the core?? I think it kinda has to......that finale totally atoned for a sub-par season 2 that kinda dragged and lost its way along the way.....

Starsaber

Post by Starsaber » Thu May 26, 2016 1:05 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:HOLY SHIT....that ending!!!!! :)

So now does this shake all FOUR DC-U TV shows to the core?? I think it kinda has to......that finale totally atoned for a sub-par season 2 that kinda dragged and lost its way along the way.....
Well, I guess my theory about the crossover being what brings National City into Earth CW was a bit off. Flashpoint will instead.

I was kind of hoping they'd do something to tease the changes coming from this in the last scene of Arrow, but I'm not surprised they didn't. The Waverider seems to be somewhat insulated from timeline changes, so there won't be as much of an impact there either.
Consultant Black Adam of Legends of SHIELD

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 pm

Holy Fing Crom. This ending was so worth it. The time remnant died the way Barry died in Crisis. Barry is pure hope no matter what anyone thinks.

I noticed they turned Zoom into the Black Flash the one who's the Death Flash.

Now there's a whole new issue. Barry saving his mom. Wow.

So 4 part cross over will be the whole changes and how to fix Barry not having the Speedforce.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Good news is Tom Cavanaugh is confirmed for season 3, so there will be some version of Wells spreading his awesomes for another season (and probably as Wells-actual version Earth-1).....i still wanna see how the other shows dance around the damage Barry did last week....